2016 CFB Texas A&M Aggies

UTfanatic

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Deshawn Washington is no longer with the program according to Sumlin.  No official report as to why.  Some rumors are he has been battling injuries and decided to hang it up and concentrate on school.  

According to Looch he was kicked off for a violation of team rules.  

Bulldog... How dare you speak ill of the one true living football star they have to hang their hats on!  How could you?? (By the way, he's doing a fine job of hanging himself.) Freakin spoiled brat gets released from the only team interested in him and what does he do?  He Goes to Hollywood to party. Only a aggy...

48 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Bulldog... How dare you speak ill of the one true living football star they have to hang their hats on!  How could you?? (By the way, he's doing a fine job of hanging himself.) Freakin spoiled brat gets released from the only team interested in him and what does he do?  He Goes to Hollywood to party. Only a aggy...

And I said nothing about Johnny, just posted the link

Hookem

Everyone could see how JFF was before he joined the NFL. Most sympathizers said henwould grow up and settle down to playing NFL caliber football. I have my doubts about any of them, even Carson Wentz. They all have to prove they can play at the next level. I said JFF would fina out that the NFL was much faster and that DLs could run him down.

Truthfully, what a wasted talent just because his head aint right......and ags made fun of VY? Even post his mugshots. What hypocrites!

• 2 weeks later...