Is it illegal to support our school??

rub-a-dub

this is about hj fans...i know we talk alot of mess on this site but its just for fun and its weird cause nobody takes it as a joke they want to get all serious about it were just doing it for fun.. so when we say stuff like hj dominates all or hj going to state... yea we hope that happens but were just doing it because its funny and everyone is gettting madd.. were just having a little fun

this is about hj fans...i know we talk alot of mess on this site but its just for fun and its weird cause nobody takes it as a joke they want to get all serious about it were just doing it for fun.. so when we say stuff like hj dominates all or hj going to state... yea we hope that happens but were just doing it because its funny and everyone is gettting madd.. were just having a little fun

It is perfectly fine to support your school.  I have been doing it since I graduated in 1991.  I never take anything personal on any board.  But some people don't take trash talking very well.  And if you dish it out and lose you better be able to take it.  HJ has alot of fans that are dishing it out pretty heavy right now (more importantly to teams that HJ is not even playing) so they better be ready if/when HJ loses!!!  Hopefully HJ will be able to talk trash til the cows come home, but just be prepared if they don't!!!

One other thing to remember is to never take anything personal on here.  These boards are here fo rpeople to voice their opinions.  That is what everyone is doing!!!  Keep it up and continue to support the Hawks, I am!!!!

Yes you can talk all the trash you want in support of your team - I also agree that if you talk smack and your team loses be prepared to take it as well.

Howver, supporting your team is not the same as badmouthing another team that you may or may not play.  Every boy or girl that plays High School athletics does the best that they can - You don't need to make fun of them.

I don't think anyone has a problem with HJ rollin up in here tryin to represent.... I think the problem comes when the bashing starts on other schools. Especially the childish remarks and the cheap shots. We all have school pride, there's no doubt in that. If we didn't, we wouldn't spend hours on this website talkin noise and arguing our points.... so what's my point??......... All I'm sayin is, if I started talkin too much trash about HJ, my karma would be so low, I'd have to look up to see down, cause there's a lot of you hawk hecklers on here. he he.. So if you talk noise, expect feedback. Probably argumentative. Nobody wants anything bad said about their alma mater.... Just keep that in mind fellers. Good luck in the playoffs.

I gotta say, it is nice to see some new faces in the playoffs this year.  Those that have been here be4.......show some respect 4 the new kids on the block.  They r proud of their school and have a chance to crow.  Great for them.  Having a little fun is great............trash talking is fun.......to a point.  There r teams that I personally don't like :-\ but once the playoffs start........I will back every team from this area.

Good luck to all............boys and girls.

RUB-A-DUB

JUST CURIOUS  ??? HOW OLD ARE YOU?

NOT TO INSULT YOUTH BUT ANYONE WHO THINKS TALKING THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WH IS JUST FOR FUN....MUST BE A CHILD!

THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION...THATS OK, RIGHT?

by the way your not a mom nobody actually thinks that

It is perfectly fine to support your school.  I have been doing it since I graduated in 1991.  I never take anything personal on any board.  But some people don't take trash talking very well.  And if you dish it out and lose you better be able to take it.  HJ has alot of fans that are dishing it out pretty heavy right now (more importantly to teams that HJ is not even playing) so they better be ready if/when HJ loses!!!  Hopefully HJ will be able to talk trash til the cows come home, but just be prepared if they don't!!!

One other thing to remember is to never take anything personal on here.  These boards are here fo rpeople to voice their opinions.  That is what everyone is doing!!!  Keep it up and continue to support the Hawks, I am!!!!

so what youre sayin is that you dont think that your brother's team can win?

Y would anyone want to support the HJ hawks all i got to say is go WOS the tru powerhouse in this DISTRICT hj just got lucky this year and they know it!!!!!!

wow... why cant you just accept the fact that HJ is really good this year and that they beat WOS i think 3 out of the 3 times that they played yall

Remember only one team will come out on top this year in 3A.  Hopefully it will be HJ!!!!  There is no doubt that this is the best HJ team has had in a few years.  I believe that they can all the way, but if they don't I know that because of my actions other people on this board will not throw stones at me.

Y would anyone want to support the HJ hawks all i got to say is go WOS the tru powerhouse in this DISTRICT hj just got lucky this year and they know it!!!!!!

No man you know that yall got WHIPPED! i could see if the game was close and we won by like 2 points at the buzzer but we didnt so get your pantys out of a knot...Us beating yall is not luck it is all SKILL AND YOU KNOW IT! so dnt be talking trash on a team that has allready beat yall 3 times!

Remember only one team will come out on top this year in 3A.  Hopefully it will be HJ!!!!  There is no doubt that this is the best HJ team has had in a few years.  I believe that they can all the way, but if they don't I know that because of my actions other people on this board will not throw stones at me.

If someone throws a stone at you over the internet..... would it hurt?  JJ.    Good post Zeek. Good points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder