Why does HJ care

WOS_32

Guest bleed orange

What do you want me to cook? I did not say anything bad about HJ or Coach Sutherland in any of my post. Somehow you guys took it the wrong way. But hey thats ok you can still come over and eat.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should make me shut up you little punk. I am all about respect, something you know nothing about. I am old school and know alot more than you do. Iwas not disrespecting HJ or coach Sutherland, I think he is a great coach and a good man. I was just thinking of his kids. He does not have to coach his whole life but that his choice and I respect that. I just know in his heart he wants to watch his girls play. I live at 3740 4th Ave, Orange Texas if you want directions let me know, I will give to you. I never said anything bad about Sutherland or his Family. You need to read the post again. Come visit me.

Ill take you up on those directions call me 790-1817

what bleed orange does not know is coach sutherland sees alot of his daughters.  He stayed behind from the Jasper game to do senior night with is daughter and then drove to Jasper to coach the game.  He also coaches his daughters aau teams during the summer and sees them play a ton of bball.  This conversation is over!

Guest bleed orange

I went back and read my original post and I can see were it would be misinterpreted. So I am going to start over and see if I can explain my comments. In no way shape or form did I question Coach Sutherland Involvement with is family. I have the upmost respect for him and for the good people of HJ. What I was trying to say is I feel sorry for him because he does not get to watch his daughters play every game. I know he does the best he can. Its not just him its alot of coaches along with shift workers and even parents who don't work shift. Some parents may have a son and daughter on Varsity so then they have to choose or split up to watch their kids. It used to not be like that. The varsity girls and boys played together. If the district would go back to that format, it would solve alot of problems. The gate would also be larger at the games. I think it is awesome he coaches his kids in the summer. But its alot nicer when you can just sit up in the stands and watch. You guys should be honored to have such a good coach but even better a great man. Coaching has many demands and sacrifices. Its a hard profession and thats why the people who choose coaching or teaching are special. I know he sees alot of his daughters but he could see all of their games if the district would go back to the old format. There is alot of people who work shift that miss alot of their kids games and would rather be in the stands watching but what can you do? Nothing, you have to make a living. Your stuck. Until you have kids or have been in that situation before, you won't know what I am talking about.

Guest bleed orange

The more the merrier. I can cook a mean chicken and sauage gumbo. BYOD. On a serious side, I over reacted last night. My message was not intended to offend anyone.  

Guest bleed orange

No, I did think about it but the first post did not clearly say what my intentions were. That happens sometimes. I will proof read a little closer next time.

Guest bleed orange

I went back and read some of the post from, Yakity-Yak, Rub-aDub, and Oilives. I can see that they are young people that have no respect for adults. But thats ok because life in the real world will be hard for them. Good luck young people because you will need it. I understand that when we post we dont know the age of the person we are refering to, but they knew sportsmom3 was not a kid.

bleedorange--

from experience these youngsters are not going give it up...as hard as it may be we have to just give it up and find a new thread....it should not have to be like that but it is...that is what happen when you let kids play an adult game...

wait let me clarify......not saying hs sports is an adult game just saying that when you have a forum like this where people are allowed to voice their "opinions"....children cant handle that.....sorry for all the crap u are catching but no matter what u say it probably wont get any better..... :(    sorry

Guest bleed orange

You are wise "Sportsmom3", But I believe there a lesson to be learned here. If not, their parents will pay the price. $$$$$. 401K. I have not givin up yet. Man, times have changed!!!!!!!!! I will keep on preaching. But you are right, they won't listen. But I hope they do. Thanks Mom we believe in the same thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami