Vidor at Beaumont Ozen/Post updates here!

19 hours ago, OneChance said:

Saw a tweet that Vidor defeated Ozen last night. Definitely a big upset if true, but great job by Vidor as well if true.

OC being an old Pirate fan since Eisenhower was president, I'd love for you to be right.  But since I saw my G'daughters Evadale team beat Vidor, I can't imagine anyway they beat Ozen.  Not just because Evadale beat them (was told a coach of a 22-5A school said we'd make the playoffs in their Dist), but Vidor's not quite that good imo.  Hope I'm wrong. 

What's sad, your question has been out here 19 hours & no response (I was waiting for answer). Not enough interest in girls sports, and to many who are don't know about this site. 

13 minutes ago, REBgp said:

OC being an old Pirate fan since Eisenhower was president, I'd love for you to be right.  But since I saw my G'daughters Evadale team beat Vidor, I can't imagine anyway they beat Ozen.  Not just because Evadale beat them (was told a coach of a 22-5A school said we'd make the playoffs in their Dist), but Vidor's not quite that good imo.  Hope I'm wrong. 

What's sad, your question has been out here 19 hours & no response (I was waiting for answer). Not enough interest in girls sports, and to many who are don't know about this site. 

When was the last time  Vidor  girls  defeated Ozen. OZEN won by at least  45