News about the Rhea twins at Summer Creek

This is the hidden content, please

BREAKING NEWS: Have confirmed that Sean and Deion Rhea are currently enrolled at Summer Creek HS but are not active members of the team

Have also confirmed that Sean and Deion Rhea were suspended from the Summer Creek basketball team on Dec. 21 for violation of team policy.

Finally Sean and Deion Rhea have informed Summer Creek coaches of their intent to transfer. This would mark 2nd such transfer in a year.

7 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Word is they want to go to Porter HS why i have no idea. But the reason they want to leave SC is because the coach wont let them play their "game"... They have been getting bad advice from ppl around them since 8th grade.

If they enroll there is it even for certain they would play? 

38 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Word is they want to go to Porter HS why i have no idea. But the reason they want to leave SC is because the coach wont let them play their "game"... They have been getting bad advice from ppl around them since 8th grade.

That last comment has been the key to their "issues" for quite some time now but those two also have some maturity issues as well. Seen it too much on the court.

38 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Dove, is a top ranked communications program the solution?

I hear Atascocita is still accepting big men .....transfer Nick Mason is injured

And like AAW , i have not been overlyimpressed by either of the Rhea twins. Its as if they're not even on the court far too often.