Ozen v Pro Vision

Bout time.  Between the last time that how showed up, we have 1 consistent Sr. that always show up and even 2 sophmores have been in the limelight more.  But anyway, congrats to Ozen...

like those u say are better shouldve showed up against those thet played right..

And i always thought this was team sport ..he has scholarship mow its time to let the other guys get theirs no need for him to be hero every game know the game before u talk and how the process works.

you must be a youngster like OF cause yall speaking similar, or its similar bull$#!t. You might wanna start thinking before you post. 

Was that top half YMBL bracket easy enough? Yall won, cut the whining. Lace up and do it again. 

KW you went to Lincoln right played 0 sports .. This isnt OF by far.. 

check again, wrong school. Smh. You will lose in an argument YOU brought up by being sensitive about your own damn team in a tournament because of a bracket you didn't like. Watch yourself sir. 

Their twisting all around.  It's all good.  It really don't matter. We will suggest for football playoffs that all 1st place district winners play each other 1st round. 

already answered you in another thread about that. But then again you did say HF would win state in basketball. So there's that. 

Lmaoooooo buddy is a funny dude Ithink he told me he used to play football awhile back before joining the military but please don't tell me idk sports if you've never laced em.

laced what not a pair of cleats or sneakers ....maybe that keyboard with some fresh keys... Lollll

to even qualify you wouldve had to play at least one sport and you play 0 ,so being a professional keyboarder on the web isnt one of them 

Scott Drew, Mike Leach, Paul Johnson, Hugh Freeze, David Cutcliffe, etc. would beg to differ.  None of those so much as played HS varsity in their sports.  Exception to the rule, sure.  But I would think those guys know more about their sports than 99 percent of those that played.  Just saying...

And for the basketball naysayers Josh Boyd had a triple double 19,12,11 BEST GUARD PERIOD

But back on topic, my favorite line in basketball is the triple double.  There is no greater indicator of a complete player than getting one of these, especially against the likes of a ProVision.  Very impressive indeed.

Scott Drew, Mike Leach, Paul Johnson, Hugh Freeze, David Cutcliffe, etc. would beg to differ.  None of those so much as played HS varsity in their sports.  Exception to the rule, sure.  But I would think those guys know more about their sports than 99 percent of those that played.  Just saying...

whoa watch those facts, these Ozen crybabies wont like it. Starting to wonder if they would rather see their own team lose to try to justify a false point on a message board like a bunch of dumbarses. 

Their twisting all around.  It's all good.  It really don't matter. We will suggest for football playoffs that all 1st place district winners play each other 1st round. 

i see what your saying Dove its pointless becasue they missed the entire point that was being made. Its amazing that every year the hate of Ozen is so strong & the support for Central is crazy by our AD ,the person doiing the brackets is affiliated with Central. Lolllll...they dont get it guess they never will... Ozen will keep beating those teams as usual since we cry so much,..OZEN isnt scared to play anybody trust me ...

No matter what, weak bracket or strong bracket, Ozen advanced and will play in the Simi finals, just like Central.  And guys what, just like Ozen, Central has to WIN.  Lace em up and win.

Looking back, now that Ozen beat this team, all the complaining about tough brackets looks a little silly.  

lolllll so playing Sharpstown & West Brook is good for Central... i see why you and your sidekick Buddy agree on everything ...smh

what the h3!! does that have to with what im talking about ,that was for a specific person on this, those guys have EARNED the right to walk a sidleine .stop making it seem more than what it is lolll

lolllll so playing Sharpstown & West Brook is good for Central... i see why you and your sidekick Buddy agree on everything ...smh

I never said that.  But I did say that like Ozen, Central will need to win.  Now, if Central and Ozen meet in the Championship tomorrow, and Ozen  beats Central like they stole something, then the tough side of the bracket mess y'all been talking will be out of the window, and my point would be further proven.  Play the team in front of you and win..