Lumberton 60 Beaumont West Brook 53/Final

WOSgrad

who cares about next year right now and you never know about next year. teams played hard but officials fault on letting it get out of hand

remember its on video i am sure it was recorded. i think foul count was 17 -2 at one time but foul count dont really matter only the final score.

lumberton plays hard and westbrook has speed both teams caused turnovers it was first game since break. and remember there are no guarantees about next year. Good luck to both schools  this year. I think lumberton is okay but not a number 2 team and westbrook is getting better. I think lumberton is just riding the past and coach is not really that good he just is too cocky and kids are believing the hype 

Did you really just say Lumberton's coach ain't that good??? Dude took a absolute garbage Vidor team and took them too the playoffs every year and took a Lumberton program that was in a drought into the regional tournament and turned them into quite a formidable opponent and very deserving of their ranking.  Players are great but they aren't as good as they are by accident. Geez people these days....