De'Aaron Fox

BADSANTA

You are blind if you think Fox is better than TJ Ford i mean yes it is your opinion but didnt adults ever tell you dont be disrespectful .... To be honest JJ Caldwell might end up being better than Fox he is more along the CP3 mold getting guys easy shots something Fox doesnt do right now.  

Well you know they said the same thing about the harrison twins before they got to UK and we saw how that played out...if he was that good he wouldn't of lost by 25 to Atascosita 

I'm sure you're right and ESPN, Rivals, etc. were all wrong.  Either that or there were 50 to 100 better players in the class of '09 than the class of '16.  Yeah, that's probably it.  

As far as the twins, and "we saw how that played out":  first, I'm not entirely convinced you aren't actually Stevie Wonder so I'm not certain what you see.  Second, Andrew left early and actually got drafted   Aaron signed a 2 year guaranteed deal with Charlotte.  And although nothing has "played out," not a bad start in my book.  But hey, that's just me...

I'm sure you're right and ESPN, Rivals, etc. were all wrong.  Either that or there were 50 to 100 better players in the class of '09 than the class of '16.  Yeah, that's probably it.  

As far as the twins, and "we saw how that played out":  first, I'm not entirely convinced you aren't actually Stevie Wonder so I'm not certain what you see.  Second, Andrew left early and actually got drafted   Aaron signed a 2 year guaranteed deal with Charlotte.  And although nothing has "played out," not a bad start in my book.  But hey, that's just me...

Well I'm not sure if you know this or not but the harrison twins were tabbed as both being one and done lottery picks so one going undrafted and one being drafted in the second round which they're now both in the D-League wouldn't say thats a great start. But I'ma huge UK fan so I'm excited about seeing Fox development however I don't think he was better than J'Covan thats just me though.