• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

So KY should win it all.

This is the hidden content, please

Great Expectations!

Why they won't - Cal's coaching prowess ends on signing day.   When Duke has talent close to UK's odds drop even further because Coach K is Cal's daddy.  No, seriously, pretty sure he calls him daddy.  

18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Why they won't - Cal's coaching prowess ends on signing day.   When Duke has talent close to UK's odds drop even further because Coach K is Cal's daddy.  No, seriously, pretty sure he calls him daddy.  

They should win the SEC at least. The defending SEC Champ Aggies lost a lot from last season.  

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

They should win the SEC at least. The defending SEC Champ Aggies lost a lot from last season.  

No doubt they should win the SEC.  Since Donovan left Florida, they have had no competition until the Ags last year.  I think A&M will pretty good again this year.  Had a chance to be really good until the NCAA hosed one of its freshmen.   

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

No doubt they should win the SEC.  Since Donovan left Florida, they have had no competition until the Ags last year.  I think A&M will pretty good again this year.  Had a chance to be really good until the NCAA hosed one of its freshmen.   

Aggy has a right to be mad. I had them in the Final Four before the ncaa came calling. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Aggy has a right to be mad. I had them in the Final Four before the ncaa came calling. 

I think they were a sweet 16 team at least.  I'm not sure the average aggy fan realizes how well that kid distributes the ball.  NCAA is a joke.  Will be interesting if he sticks around at this point.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I think they were a sweet 16 team at least.  I'm not sure the average aggy fan realizes how well that kid distributes the ball.  NCAA is a joke.  Will be interesting if he sticks around at this point.  

I still dont understand that situation man, its all crazy.