OK LUMBERTON?

robanadana

Methinks you Crosby folks bring up Vidor a lot.  Makes me think that the Sunday following Vidor's elimination from the playoffs, the Churches in Crosby were full of Cougar fans thanking The Good Lord you didn't have to play the Pirates and suffer another humiliating defeat.  Albeit Vidor defeating anyone lately is humiliating for the loser.

I realize on paper it would be a Crosby blowout, but it's an intangible thing.  Much like PNG has with Ned these last few years.  Does Vidor just get up for Crosby?  Crosby scared of Vidor?   Hey, I don't know, that's why they call it intangible.  

man O man. Making it up as ya go....don't even have to scroll all that far to know that is BS

Oh, Coug 88, since you're from Vidor, you'll understand why I'm hi-tailing it to the Political Thread lol

I have only had enough wine for high school football posts full of nonsense after a day full of nonsense

But since Robanadana wants to talk history, I'll oblige. After doing some quick research I noticed that big playoff win against Crosby counts for 25% of Vidor's all-time playoff wins. And if Crosby beats Lumberton Friday night, Coach Riordan will have more playoff wins in 4 short years, than Vidor and Lumberton have had in their entire histories. 

history means nothing. Lumberton had 1 playoff win in the history of our program when we defeated the defending state champs. It's playoff time, history is just that... History 

I have only had enough wine for high school football posts full of nonsense after a day full of nonsense

Lol I know the feeling.  At least when I yank someone's chain, I make it so ridiculous you know it.  If/when you get passed 22-5A (and you should), I'll be pulling for the Cougars to win State.  A very realistic possibility. 

After 7 years of cryin', wailing and gnashing of teeth you're back in the playoffs. Where in the he77 are y'all? Do you wanna be here or not? No posters, no threads, no craziness? I can remember a little football team  that faced Cosby in 2011 which had zero chance of winning...same as your facing now. We thumped the crud out of them at Lamar and would have done it again the following year had we not gone D1. So, get on the board, hold your heads up and cheer your Raiders on over those loudmouth Cosby pussycats! GO RAIDERS!

RaiderGirl is the only one that has stuck with her Raiders!

She is the 1 true Raider fan on this board, the rest are bandwagon fans.

RaiderGirl is the only one that has stuck with her Raiders!

She is the 1 true Raider fan on this board, the rest are bandwagon fans.

not true... Well the part about raidergirl is true, but not all are bandwagon fans.. I for one didn't really know much about this board until this year. And I contemplated making an account for that very reason, being labeled a "bandwagoner." But I also came on this board before we started having success in district.... Born and raised in L-Town, played football in Lumberton and will raise my kids here... If that makes me a bandwagon fan then I guess that's what I am!

No trash talking from me.  Crosby doesn't need any bulletin board material.  We are going to sneak in to New Caney and hope that Crosby doesn't realize the game has started yet.  Maybe we can get a TD while they are still signing autographs, taking pics and kissing babies.  I'm still hopeful that Crosby will choose to rest their starters in the 1st round.

Edited by AthleticSupporter - Jock

No trash talking from me.  Crosby doesn't need any bulletin board material.  We are going to sneak in to New Caney and hope that Crosby doesn't realize the game has started yet.  Maybe we can get a TD while they are still signing autographs, taking pics and kissing babies.  I'm still hopeful that Crosby will choose to rest their starters in the 1st round.

No, we have media day on Thursdays.