Sub Varsity Scores & Updates Week 11

Alpha Wolf

PNG freshmen 28 vs Vidor 8 . Congratulations to the  Indians Purple Team on a great season! Co District Champs with Nederland beating Lumberton!. Congrats to Mid County teams!

The fumble bug got us tonight. Congrats PNG and Ned. My son can't wait for Monday to start working for next year, bigger,faster and stronger. 

Silsbee 9th - 16

Jasper 9th - 27

Final

#22 for Silsbee finished with a TD and a 2 pt conversion.

Also noticed that one of the star offensive players for Jasper DIDN'T line up to shake hands after the game.  Why?  because he went to suit up and practice and play fkrbthe JV team.  Is this protocol that a player plays both the Freshman game and then suits up for JV right afterwards?  What grade is this kid in?  Was he too old to be playing against freshmen?

The fumble bug got us tonight. Congrats PNG and Ned. My son can't wait for Monday to start working for next year, bigger,faster and stronger. 

I agree with you! Vidor did fumble the ball a lot tonight but Indians O- Line was just to much for the Pirates defense to handle in the second half. We are very big and physical up front. The coaches do a great job with the boys. I'm also a big fan of coach Mathews. My nephews graduated from Vidor. Good luck to The Vidor  Pirates football program!

I agree with you! Vidor did fumble the ball a lot tonight but Indians O- Line was just to much for the Pirates defense to handle in the second half. We are very big and physical up front. The coaches do a great job with the boys. I'm also a big fan of coach Mathews. My nephews graduated from Vidor. Good luck to The Vidor  Pirates football program!

6 lost fumbles. I agree yalls line was good but if we don't turn the ball over, they are on the sideline. Anyway, that's the way it went.