OF @ HF

The loser gets to play Giddings first in the 2nd round.. the winner gets to play Giddings in the 3rd round if you beat Bellville.  

Loser will have to get by Worthing.  Worthing won a close one at OF this year.  Was that weird situation where they showed up like an hour late and I believe it was OF's homecoming.  

La Marque is WAY down this year...  Worthing scored early but they shut them down both games that they played. if you can't beat an HISD school (which are all tunneled to Lamar) then you lose.

Ah, I also forgot the Worthing game was when Watkins from OF missed a lot of the 2h with an injury.  I believe they had a decent lead before that and Worthing made a comeback with him out of the game.  OF offense is heavily dependent on him at QB and can be a bit of a train wreck without him.  I would think both HF and OF should beat them.  

Does HJ have a shot against Lamarque (assuming HJ beats Liberty)?

La Marque's morale is down but they handled Worthing the two times they played... I'd be very surprised if H-J came close to beating them.  LM should be able to get to the 2nd round where they'd meet Caldwell, or Giddings if Caldwell pulls off the upset this week. I predict a WOS gauntlet through District 11 after Scarborough.  La Grange, Caldwell and Giddings to get to the Semis. I hope I'm wrong.  That's a rough road.  I think H-F and OF both have a chance against Bellville, whichever one gets there.

Edited by Goblin