Here is how I see it playing out..

king

Texas fires Charlie Strong.

Miami fires Al Golden. 

Texas hires Tom Herman

Miami hires Butch Davis or Charlie Strong

I been saying since day 1 that Charlie does not belong in Texas. No connections there. He can recruit heavy in South Florida (look at Louisville) he was the reason Teddy Bridgewater pulled his commitment from Miami. He has connections with multiple high schools. Now Florida is on the rise and now Miami cannot let anyone else leave they're backyard and I do believe Charlie or Butch can have a say in that..

Miami fires Al Golden. 

Texas hires Tom Herman

I been saying since day 1 that Charlie does not belong in Texas. No connections there. He can recruit heavy in South Florida (look at Louisville) he was the reason Teddy Bridgewater pulled his commitment from Miami. He has connections with multiple high schools. Now Florida is on the rise and now Miami cannot let anyone else leave they're backyard and I do believe Charlie or Butch can have a say in that..

Butch sure seemed happy on his radio show today. 

Butch sure seemed happy on his radio show today. 

he stil has a hard on for Miami. Prolly one of the best recruiters in the nation.  Look at the roster of that 01 squad! He had a title contenders with north carolina.  They got in those sanctions too

he stil has a hard on for Miami. Prolly one of the best recruiters in the nation.  Look at the roster of that 01 squad! He had a title contenders with north carolina.  They got in those sanctions too

just saying, he seems happy and less stressed, not sure he would wanna deal with that everyday grind again. 

Miami fires Al Golden. 

Texas hires Tom Herman

Funny you post this.  I was just about to start a thread.  I hear the wheels are in motion to give Charlie a "soft landing."   If what I hear is true, there may be some large donations to the U from folks who have never been donors.  Golden's buyout is a lot less than Strong's, and this is no doubt a job that could be perfect for Charlie.  Texas BMDs pony up for Al's buyout, Strong takes the U job, thus making his buyout moot.  Win-win.  

Texas vs #10 Oklahoma

Miami vs #12 Florida

It could be the nail in the coffin for both coaches, and it's against they're rivals

Florida is on a high and due for a let down.  Miami can win that game.  

Weird stuff always happens when Texas and OU get together so you never know.  I do think Big Game Bob will try to score 70 if he can though.  

I don't know!

He is a very good college coach, but has some NCAA baggage to deal with. 

He would instantly have the Horns up tempo spread like all the other teams in Texas. 

Chip would have to make amends for the mistake he made with Dontre Wilson, then hope to the high heavens the HS coaches in the DFW let him into their schools to recruit, and use his connections in Cali and Florida. Tall order if that hire was to happen. 

Chip would have to make amends for the mistake he made with Dontre Wilson, then hope to the high heavens the HS coaches in the DFW let him into their schools to recruit, and use his connections in Cali and Florida. Tall order if that hire was to happen. 

I thought the infractions involved Lache?

I have read on other sites Chip Kelly to Texas. 

I personally think that Chip Kelly would be a major mistake at Texas - he is arrogant with the baggage he has had in the NFL regarding minority players basically stating he got rid of them because of their race (fact or not would be an anti-recruiting tool for every other team) would be another major hurdle that he would have to jump to be competitive in the college ranks.  

Just think would not be a good fit for Texas.

Funny you post this.  I was just about to start a thread.  I hear the wheels are in motion to give Charlie a "soft landing."   If what I hear is true, there may be some large donations to the U from folks who have never been donors.  Golden's buyout is a lot less than Strong's, and this is no doubt a job that could be perfect for Charlie.  Texas BMDs pony up for Al's buyout, Strong takes the U job, thus making his buyout moot.  Win-win.  

That's goofy.  Texas is not buying out the Miami coach's contract.  

I personally think that Chip Kelly would be a major mistake at Texas - he is arrogant with the baggage he has had in the NFL regarding minority players basically stating he got rid of them because of their race (fact or not would be an anti-recruiting tool for every other team) would be another major hurdle that he would have to jump to be competitive in the college ranks.  

Just think would not be a good fit for Texas.

The whole race thing is stupid..  If that was the case his Ducks teams were some of the fasted all white teams I have ever seen.. lol