A&M regent

UTfanatic

Wants to play UT

This is the hidden content, please

I thinks it probably a good idea, given the current time!

aggies could win every year for my remaining lifetime and can never hold the edge. Talk about DOMINATION. 

Hookem

that can't be real.  This game would never be a cupcake, no matter how down either program is.

Wants to play UT

This is the hidden content, please

I thinks it probably a good idea, given the current time!

aggies could win every year for my remaining lifetime and can never hold the edge. Talk about DOMINATION. 

Hookem

Again quoting ancient history - last 30 meetings = 15-15 = Domination Lost!  

I would love to see a head to head every year just so shut the speculation up!

Again quoting ancient history - last 30 meetings = 15-15 = Domination Lost!  

I would love to see a head to head every year just so shut the speculation up!

Funny thing - only people quoting ancient history are ones that would never attend a fish camp!

wow.  So going back to the mid 70s isn't ancient history?  Cmon OT.  You're better than that. 

To avoid ancient history, Texas is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.  Which ironically is about the same winning clip as the entire ancient history of the rivalry...

wow.  So going back to the mid 70s isn't ancient history?  Cmon OT.  You're better than that. 

To avoid ancient history, Texas is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.  Which ironically is about the same winning clip as the entire ancient history of the rivalry...

Lol - sorry when you use dates that go back (1) before I was born (1959); and (2) before I graduated from High School (1978) is in my opinion ancient history.  

Why do you use the last 10 years whenever you make a comeback on this topic - It suits your argument.

So lets go back 20 years = Texas was  12-8 still not as much "domination".   Same argument could be used as to why most Horn fans ignore the 80's when Texas A&M was 8-2.

Fact is that the biggest Texas periods of domination were from 1894-1908 and then from 1940-1966 (a little matter of wars might have helped during that period you think since A&M was a military school).

Why do you arbitrarily pick the last 30 games?  Because it fits your argument?  How about the last game played?  That was a sweet one.  

134071482.jpg

Yeah as long as you ignore the phantom personal foul on the Texas A&M DB to get Texas into the winning FG range - ohhhhh thats right only Texas can complain about bad calls.

Yeah as long as you ignore the phantom personal foul on the Texas A&M DB to get Texas into the winning FG range - ohhhhh thats right only Texas can complain about bad calls.

you lost to case McCoy.  The Aggies could choke on ice cream when playing big brother.  To see the definition of choke, please visit the replays of the final seconds of our last two games...

By the way, free cookie to the first person who figures out why Aggies like to use the last 30

I used my lifetime.  I was 3 days old in 1979 when the Ags knocked off the #6 team in the country and started their path to a winning head to head record since I've been alive.  

Texas fans always like to fall back on beating up on a small military school in the 40's and 50's.  Whatever makes you feel better about being 1-3 I guess

I used my lifetime.  I was 3 days old in 1979 when the Ags knocked off the #6 team in the country and started their path to a winning head to head record since I've been alive.  

Texas fans always like to fall back on beating up on a small military school in the 40's and 50's.  Whatever makes you feel better about being 1-3 I guess

Whatever makes you feel better about zero championships without leather helmets sport!  (And a domination over 100 years head to head.). But hey, at least if you're 36, you can claim a one game advantage in that specific sample size I guess.  After all, since the Ags alive today don't know what it's like the see the ultimate trophy hoisted, every win over daddy must have felt like one to you guys. 

But silly me using the last decade which ultimately led the Ags to go running elsewhere in an effort to compete....

Wow you're young.........

notice the storm trooper uniforms for non believers. 

There has never been a phantom call at Kyle Field. Try something else.  

UT has always had to blackball certain officiating crews just for that reason  

Smh

lmao

Edited by bulldogbacker

notice the storm trooper uniforms for non believers. 

There has never been a phantom call at Kyle Field. Try something else.  

UT has always had to blackball certain officiating crews just for that reason  

Smh

lmao

Lol - you just keep on believing that Texas never benefits from bogus calls - we all know better man