Fournette. .

king

Watch Les Miles run this kid to the ground before he goes into the league.

He is going to get hurt like he did vs Syracuse. 

24 carries a game thus far...thats not an unreasonable amount for the best running back in the nation.

Also, you really nailed that O/U 6 wins for LSU on the head. Good thing you don't work for vegas. 

I said NON-CONFERENCE schedule.  You know the part the coach can control.  Here is a list for you.  LSU has the 97th toughest non conference schedule.  

This is the hidden content, please

You can control your conference schedule.   Just ask that team in College Station about that.  

Serious question.   Who plays a tougher non conference schedule?  LSU Tigers or the Katy HS Tigers?  

This is where I am to be toasted by the anti-SEC posters on this site - but I have always felt that you should look at the entire schedule both conference and non-conference to "decide" if you have played enough "quality" teams.  Many continue to point at the non-conference schedule of some teams while ignoring the fact that some teams conference schedule is ridiculously weak.  Both should be taken into consideration in any condemnation of who certain teams play, 

Reviewing the NCAA method - the Big 12's top SOS team is Texas Tech at 26 and the 2nd is Texas at 44.  Based on these numbers Baylor and TCU should be ashamed with the 88th and 93rd respectively. 

This is where I am to be toasted by the anti-SEC posters on this site - but I have always felt that you should look at the entire schedule both conference and non-conference to "decide" if you have played enough "quality" teams.  Many continue to point at the non-conference schedule of some teams while ignoring the fact that some teams conference schedule is ridiculously weak.  Both should be taken into consideration in any condemnation of who certain teams play, 

Reviewing the NCAA method - the Big 12's top SOS team is Texas Tech at 26 and the 2nd is Texas at 44.  Based on these numbers Baylor and TCU should be ashamed with the 88th and 93rd respectively. 

No, this is entirely correct and I completely agree with you.  The RPI in basketball does this and football should be no different.  The OOC schedule in football is limited to a few games and gives the talking heads something to criticize though.  That's where this comes in. Unfortunately, the attention it receives can often time bleed over into committee decisions though.