Kelly Basketball 2015/16

JMAY88

There can't be many 7'3 high school kids in the world.  Where'd he come from and what grade will he be in?  Is this a 7'3 kid that will be able to do anything more than be 7'3 or is Coach Knowles gonna have to teach this baby giraffe how to walk first?

He is solid! Very good player at 7'3. But Kelly will more than likely not get him. Too many TAPPS hurdles and he needs to get in school now. So if you want to see him for yourself, I would start by taking a trip to Central HS :)

He is solid! Very good player at 7'3. But Kelly will more than likely not get him. Too many TAPPS hurdles and he needs to get in school now. So if you want to see him for yourself, I would start by taking a trip to Central HS :)

Okay, now that da cat done let the news out, I guess I can focus on Central and a State  title .

Yeah, I'm wondering if Kelly is shaking in their boots about committing too early to YMBL.and Huntington may not want them back now. :)

LOL!!  Didn't commit to the YMBL...we are going to the Nederland Bulldog Classic that weekend. The other tourneys are The Gamble and St. Louis Classic. Hell the St. Louis Classic in Lake Charles is up there with any of our local tournaments. And to answer your question about whether or not he is going to Central, lets just say that he's not there yet. Still not enrolled. Right now, no one knows what's going on with the kid. But the door at Kelly is still open....cracked slightly open lol

LOL!!  Didn't commit to the YMBL...we are going to the Nederland Bulldog Classic that weekend. The other tourneys are The Gamble and St. Louis Classic. Hell the St. Louis Classic in Lake Charles is up there with any of our local tournaments. And to answer your question about whether or not he is going to Central, lets just say that he's not there yet. Still not enrolled. Right now, no one knows what's going on with the kid. But the door at Kelly is still open....cracked slightly open lol

he would look good in black and red