Jesse Haynes pops back up again.

Bigdog

He should've called your friends in, TVC....  As soon as she started preventing entry....  I mean, it's all logical and common sense....  But some choose not to see the obvious...  I feel like the same conversation that I had with some when the initial situation took place....

And she would have made the same claims against the Police..

You must of missed my long post(with Video) when I was talking about Haynes.......

But then you started talking about Walker.  

No one is Talking about if they think it'll be ok if a woman is shoved and buffaloed while in your presence.  What if your wife was shoved?  Now that I think about it, would that dude have shoved a man had he blocked that door?  I'm willing to bet my entire years wages that he wouldn't.  

I doubt it...  She would've moved...  I'm sure she knows that what she was doing was against the law...  Trust me, BD, she would've stepped aside with little to no resistance...

Then why do it in the first place???  Neil was her boss, if he tells her to move then she should have moved.  She shouldn't just follow the law when a cop is standing there.  Her and the rest of that group were seeing the writing on the wall that they were on their way out and couldn't accept it.

You are ignoring the fact that she was caught breaking the law on video, and then made false claims against the photographer who didn't even touch her.  And , then assaulted Neil again on the way out.

Once again I stated several times she was wrong on her part...  but it seems that NO ONE finds a problem with a man 2 times her weight and size pushing her out of the way....

Then why do it in the first place???  Neil was her boss, if he tells her to move then she should have moved.  She shouldn't just follow the law when a cop is standing there.  Her and the rest of that group were seeing the writing on the wall that they were on their way out and couldn't accept it.

Lol...  BD, c'mon, man.  Logic at some point needs to take the drivers seat here...  Once again, the push that Neil gave Haynes....  Can ANYONE tell me that they deep in their hearts is justified and that's it's ok just because you don't like her or she was wrong for blocking the passageway?

But then you started talking about Walker.  

No one is Talking about if they think it'll be ok if a woman is shoved and buffaloed while in your presence.  What if your wife was shoved?  Now that I think about it, would that dude have shoved a man had he blocked that door?  I'm willing to bet my entire years wages that he wouldn't.  

Tell me when he pushes her, before or after he goes for the door? What does he push her with? Who is the aggressor? Looks to me at .35 he goes for the door, then she appears to grab his hand, then she throws a shoulder, then he opens the door.  It is clear as glass he was only attempting to go through the door, not cause a fight. She is guilty of that.

As far as my wife or girlfriend getting shoved, I would not like it. My girlfriend would never block a public passage either. 

If he pushed her as I cannot see in the video, why were no charges filed? 

My point is that when you see her crazy self standing in front of the door, one with logical sense should have immediately called for the proper authorities...  Why even get into a shoving match with her?  I tell you why..  because he let his emotions take over no one likes her.  So you try to get physical with her...  Like I said before, I guarantee you he would not have done that if a man were standing in the door...

Exactly. A woman breaks at least two laws and you only see a man reaching for a door and claiming it is an assault. 

He did nothing illegal but will be blamed for other people's criminal acts. Just like the officer in the Sandra Bland case who did nothing wrong. In some circles the criminal is given a pass if someone doesn't like the results.   

Haynes had her day in court. She was defended by an attorney that got to show or explain any part of the video in the trial. The jury looked at the evidence and her lawyer got to make his closing arguments where he could have explained his shoving of Haynes and say it was only self defense. A jury with three black citizens on it looked at the evidence and found her guilty. 

Neil broke no laws and the DA having looked at the case and showed the video in open court found no laws that he violated. Like the trooper in the Bland case, I am sure that you want the blame shifted. 

Still missing my point...  But I can't say I'm surprised....  It's just like when this video first went viral and we discussed it here...  

People  always want to discuss what "could" have been done differently. 

That is the way to take the blame off of the guilty.  It is like a man running a stop sign and killing someone. Then you blame the dead guy because had he taken time to look both ways as a reasonable person would be for crossing an intersection, he would have seen the car about to run the stop sign. It is the victim who is at fault for causing his own death and not the person that ran the stop sign. 

That is nonsense.  When and officer tells you to get out of a car did you do it because it is the law. It does not matter if the officer could have been nicer. When a person is blocking the door and another person reaches to open it, it is the person that blocked the door that caused the entire incident not whether the other guy should've backed off, been nicer or called the police instead. 

You don't like the fact that Neil reached around Haynes to open the door and it caused her to be convicted in court. There is one person responsible for the entire turn of events and she was found guilty.  Blaming the victim won't change that. 

Again, I never stated that Haynes wasn't in the wrong and guilty...  Never said that and you'll never see where I said that.  BUT, Neil was also wrong, but some , no matter the explanation, won't see it that way.  He buffaloed his way past her...  He pushed her...  There was a problem with that.  

As I said, Neil would have never done that had a man been blocking the door...

Again, I never stated that Haynes wasn't in the wrong and guilty...  Never said that and you'll never see where I said that.  BUT, Neil was also wrong, but some , no matter the explanation, won't see it that way.  He buffaloed his way past her...  He pushed her...  There was a problem with that.  

As I said, Neil would have never done that had a man been blocking the door...

That is where we disagree. He is wrong by who's standards?

I may have handled it differently, but that does not make the way he handled it wrong. 

That is where we disagree. He is wrong by who's standards?

I may have handled it differently, but that does not make the way he handled it wrong. 

That  is exactly what I was talking about. Just because somebody could have done something differently does not make the person wrong. 

Well,  maybe it does if you're looking for an excuse to blame someone else. 

And I thought we were having a conversation.

I'll assume he was wrong by your standards.

Lol...  My standards....  But you or no one else have failed to answer my question....  Or questions...  Was it wrong for him to push that woman and would he have done that had a man been blocking the passageway...

I thought I was done here...  You and TVC are really getting me ready for our Football season debates....