Jesse Haynes pops back up again.

Bigdog

The perpetual victim. 

She is a racist that took advantage of her "privileged" position and relationships to benefit financially and was part of THE most disgraceful Admin. SB, Hanger ons, etc...in the History of Texas Education.  

Their scores, UIL improprieties, racism, giving $$$$ to their fellow buddies is unforgivable.

why do You think they are/will be GOING TO JAIL???

thank God for Cory, he is on a mission, that's why he hung on to finish cleaning house.

She is a racist that took advantage of her "privileged" position and relationships to benefit financially and was part of THE most disgraceful Admin. SB, Hanger ons, etc...in the History of Texas Education.  

Their scores, UIL improprieties, racism, giving $$$$ to their fellow buddies is unforgivable.

why do You think they are/will be GOING TO JAIL???

thank God for Cory, he is on a mission, that's why he hung on to finish cleaning house.

No matter what, it's not ok for a man that twice as tall and twice her weight to put his hands on and push a woman.   There's NO justification....

Legally he did nothing wrong. He moved her, he didn't assault her..

And didn't she when passing strike him after the incident? 

I woud have a problem with someone if they  put their hands on a woman in my presence....

Also, could her striking him be labeled as retaliation from him shoving her aside?

I woud have a problem with someone if they  put their hands on a woman in my presence....

Also, could her striking him be labeled as retaliation from him shoving her aside?

Sure it is retaliation. The problem is that there is no legal retaliation. 

True, she was in the wrong, no doubt (I've previously stated this ).  But the best way to handle this would be to get the authorities handle it.... Not take the law into your own hands.. 

Trying to open a door is not taking the law into your own hands. Trying to make an arrest would be. 

In this case, he could have made a lawful arrest on the spot just as if he was a police officer because that chapter of the law is specifically allowed for citizen's arrest. 

So is  putting your hands on a woman to forcefully move her out of the way ok to do?  I think the next time I go into a McDonald's and see a woman in front of me moving to slow, I'll push her aside to gain access quickly...  According to your logic, TVC, it's within the law to do and you'd have NO problem with this if you were on patrol at this McDonald's....

So is  putting your hands on a woman to forcefully move her out of the way ok to do?  I think the next time I go into a McDonald's and see a woman in front of me moving to slow, I'll push her aside to gain access quickly...  According to your logic, TVC, it's within the law to do and you'd have NO problem with this if you were on patrol at this McDonald's....

Maybe this is what is taking issue with this country. We have a situation where a person could make a citizen's arrest, but instead reaches around her and opens the door and uses the outside of his left arm to prevent Jessie from pushing him. She was clearly guarding/blocking the door. Now you admitted she was wrong, it was proven she broke the law, and no legal charges were filed on Mike, yet you still blame him. 

If this country based on a set of Laws or emotions and feelings? There are several examples of cops getting blamed for being too aggressive in arresting someone breaking the law, but we seem to forget about who caused the confrontation in the first place. If you don't like the laws, fight to have them changed, but don't blame the innocent because of your personal opinion. 

and that is my humble opinion 

Quick link to the video for reference

Edited by thetragichippy

I tend to wonder if this would be a "thing" on here if she wasn't apart of that BISD fiasco that alot of other folks from whole other ISDs were enraged about. 

Nevermind me, just speaking out loud. :)

For me the "thing" is Calvin and Jessie teaming up and throwing the slander/race card, when it has been proven that BISD had some criminals in it. Calvin and I had a "debate" on Facebook, and, in a round about way threatened to add me to the lawsuit. The dude is living on a different planet....

For me the "thing" is Calvin and Jessie teaming up and throwing the slander/race card, when it has been proven that BISD had some criminals in it. Calvin and I had a "debate" on Facebook, and, in a round about way threatened to add me to the lawsuit. The dude is living on a different planet....

how would he add you?  Maybe he was "wired up" ;)

how would he add you?  Maybe he was "wired up" ;)

Well, he is suing 37 people.....I would imagine he could make it 38. 

As how, I have no clue.....But even if he sued me separate, I don't want to have to hire an attorney to defend myself against a BS claim....

And I'm not sure about "wired up", but the Facebook page that him, Mike N. and Mike G. are on has been better than TV.  Calvin will mouth off some stuff, then later deletes his post. Then someone will post they have screenshots, and he gets mad again......

I did not say anything about according to logic. I stated the law. 

It is against the law in Texas to block a passageway.  Unless a person who is ordering from the menu is doing so while standing in the doorway of McDonald's and blocking other people, it has nothing to do with this situation.  If you see someone standing in the doorway at McDonald's with the person's arms out keeping you from getting in, feel free to make a citizen's arrest. 

You  are trying to add 2+2 and  make it come out to 6.732 squared. 

Well, he is suing 37 people.....I would imagine he could make it 38. 

As how, I have no clue.....But even if he sued me separate, I don't want to have to hire an attorney to defend myself against a BS claim....

And I'm not sure about "wired up", but the Facebook page that him, Mike N. and Mike G. are on has been better than TV.  Calvin will mouth off some stuff, then later deletes his post. Then someone will post they have screenshots, and he gets mad again......

Seems like a cowardly guy. I better make sure my name not in that lawsuit lol

We're not talking about walker...  Talking about Haynes getting shoved by much bigger person (man).

I did not say anything about according to logic. I stated the law. 

It is against the law in Texas to block a passageway.  Unless a person who is ordering from the menu is doing so while standing in the doorway of McDonald's and blocking other people, it has nothing to do with this situation.  If you see someone standing in the doorway at McDonald's with the person's arms out keeping you from getting in, feel free to make a citizen's arrest. 

You  are trying to add 2+2 and  make it come out to 6.732 squared. 

So, is it ok for a much bigger man to push your wife....  In ANY Circumstance?

Then on the video, she is seen assaulting him all the way out (assuming that he was offended). Had he wish to file charges then she would have likely been convicted of that also. 

He should've called your friends in, TVC....  As soon as she started preventing entry....  I mean, it's all logical and common sense....  But some choose not to see the obvious...  I feel like the same conversation that I had with some when the initial situation took place....