Israel readies Iron Dome on Lebanon border as Hezbollah anticipates arms from Iran

LumRaiderFan

I'll second that.

I'll go out on a limb and say the Jews are the most persecuted people in recorded history. They are born with Uzis in their hands and their diapers are camo. Some of the best fighter pilots in the world are Jewish women. These people are seasoned fighters. They are also God's chosen people. I can only hope that Iran is not stupid enough (sadly, they probably are) to ever nuke them. The entire world will never be the same.

I'll go out on a limb and say the Jews are the most persecuted people in recorded history. They are born with Uzis in their hands and their diapers are camo. Some of the best fighter pilots in the world are Jewish women. These people are seasoned fighters. They are also God's chosen people. I can only hope that Iran is not stupid enough (sadly, they probably are) to ever nuke them. The entire world will never be the same.

Sad thing is that Iran is crazy enough to, and the administration we have now is blind to that.  There will be many that scoff at the comment about Israel being God's chosen ppl.  Most will know it when it is to late though.

In an exclusive interview with FoxNews.com, Col. Yoni Saada Marom, commander of Israel’s Active Defense Air Wing, said that the military drills were not a direct reaction to recent events."          Good job of reporting.

​Let's go ahead and finish it:

", but made clear that Hezbollah and other terror organizations close to Israel's borders presented a potentially heightened threat."

Why would the threat be heightened...possibly because of new funding available due to a moronic deal.

Edited by LumRaiderFan