James Harden dating Khloe Kardashian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I'm sorry for Lamar being  so destructive with his life using drugs, I actully liked his game back in the day. That said I am sooo very happy that Khloe is hanging in with Lamar, so that Harden can play ball. I mean that Kardashian family is so batty and media who- - 's why in the H would he get caught up with that circus? Why would his mom allow him to court a gold digger anyway? I am glad this will break up this sad situation. Go Rockets!

Edited by ladybug33

She was practically pried away from him after his crack scandal. She's expressed interest in making it work over the years. So now cocaine, hookers, and a near-death coma later, she chooses to get back together? Either this is for publicity on her end, or she "got back together with him" while he was still in a coma.??

Goes to show you how some women are nowadays. No matter how good you treat them, they will cling to their ex.

Now that harden is single again Houston strippers will be working overtime. If I were a stripper I'd be seeing dollar signs. Attaboy James, put these girls through college.

She was practically pried away from him after his crack scandal. She's expressed interest in making it work over the years. So now cocaine, hookers, and a near-death coma later, she chooses to get back together? Either this is for publicity on her end, or she "got back together with him" while he was still in a coma.??

Goes to show you how some women are nowadays. No matter how good you treat them, they will cling to their ex.

Now that harden is single again Houston strippers will be working overtime. If I were a stripper I'd be seeing dollar signs. Attaboy James, put these girls through college.

Good One!

• 2 weeks later...

Welp here we go again, it seems as though Harden is still dating Khole Kardashian. This woman has no shame, and JH mother failed to have the talk with her son about which girls make good wives and the ones who do not. I believe James wants on the screen fame and, this Women is hell bent on getting Harden into a Lakers uniform, I do not see the Rockets making the playoff this year if Harden is not focused on playing basketball. 

Edited by ladybug33

Welp here we go again, it seems as though Harden is still dating Khole Kardashian. This woman has no shame, and JH mother failed to have the talk with her son about which girls make good wives and the ones who do not. I believe James wants on the screen fame and, this Women is hell bent on getting Harden into a Lakers uniform, I do not see the Rockets making the playoff this year if Harden is not focused on playing basketball. 

Lamar gotta get that divorce finalized lol