obamacare's Big Price Hikes...

smitty

• 3 months later...

Show me someone who believed that Govt controlled health care would save anyone money and I'll show you a person who is a functional idiot.  Have they ever looked at Social Security?  People poured mountains of money into it.  It had an enormous surplus in the 50's.  Politicians couldn't stand it.  We need this Pork and that Pork - Money?  We'll "borrow" it from SS.  

And if that doesn't convince you, look at our National Debt.  Would you want these people handling your portfolio, savings?

As I've said before, the more Govt controls, the more you have to rely on Govt, and thus you're slaves to it.  And make no mistake, that's what they want!  Cradle to grave control. 

Very well stated REB.  It's just a shame that so many fall for the sales pitch that sounds so good.  "Elect me and I will take things from someone else and give them to you.  You deserve it.  You are a victim and the only reason the other guy has more stuff than you is because he cheated and it cost you.  I am going to change that.  I will make things more fair" 

• 1 month later...