who is the best freshman???

Guest sokkerfan

who knows....... they dont make any difference on the field.  i will go with matt kirby cuz he gets all the votes on here.  they need to switc hiom and make him the best freshman.... o yea i do think kirby is good.

zach clark has great handling and placement/power. unfortionately he needs to get both placement and power cuz now he can either smash it or put it with accuracy, when he can use both he will be a more than decent offensive threat. Also slightly hesitant in games but will be good witth more confidence

Guest sokkerfan

after today none of nederlands team is up for anything.  t was not pretty the hustle they had.  nederlans number 2 did good and that little 11 guy but the whole team needs to take a shot of want.  they let them big guys win everything and were not at all concerned looking

KElly has 4 freshman who contribute constatly with 2 starters #7 Zack Clarke, and #19 Hunter Allen, Also off the bench Comes #16 Nat Lambardo, and #23 Taylor Zummo all are a treat in the game, plus those 4 plus Scott Poole #8 Lumberton all play together for select

this is exactly what i was thinking  kelly and lumberton both have a power force from their freshman

• 3 weeks later...

As far as the freshman I have seen.  Not knowing what somes job duites may be.  6 for nederland plays center mid and distributes the ball excellent.  As good as any midfielder I have seen.  Needs to challenge a bit more but excellent.  Or the little 11 for nederland who shuts down whoever he marks.  Seems to have a good knowledge of his job duties,  shut the attacker down. 

I will say I got all caught up in the scott poole hype.  After watching his last two games.  He isnt in the top four freshman.  Nederland has two players that are better soccer players than he is.  He is way to right footed and bangs the ball out of the back.  That is kickball not soccer.  6 for nederland is a complete player, right footed left footed and always has his head up.  Maybe there is one I dont see or noticed but I travel and watch the better games in the area.  I have no affiliation with a school.  He has shown to be the best freshman....in my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder