Not enough team has been caught twice. Brady caught cheating in the playoffs. I may be extreme but it should cost him the season. Make others think before doing it.

yelp 1million is nothing and the 4 games will be at beginning of season so they can still make the playoffs when he comes back

Maybe the NFL will move game with Cowboys so the cheater can play. Just some wishful thinking on my part.

Good. We will have a line that will sack the crap out of Brady. He has never been one of my favorites, even though I can't dispute his accomplishments, however tainted they may have become. He has always been such a wuss and I can't stand that. If he gets sacked, he looks at the refs like ( how could you let that happen?). Of course, going home to Giselle can make everything ok.

Good. We will have a line that will sack the crap out of Brady. He has never been one of my favorites, even though I can't dispute his accomplishments, however tainted they may have become. He has always been such a wuss and I can't stand that. If he gets sacked, he looks at the refs like ( how could you let that happen?). Of course, going home to Giselle can make everything ok.

I agree with you, but the only way the 'boys win is with Brady on the bench.

I agree with you, but the only way the 'boys win is with Brady on the bench.

I always try to get excited about the upcoming season. Everyone does. This group the JJ has assembled may be one of the greats. If the coaching can get it right, watch out for my Cowboys. I'll go into the season with McFadden. He didn't fare well in Oakland but then again, who does? Can't wait.

We could beat Brady. I will bet that game.