Release The Kraken

After being on the commissioner's exempt list in 2014,and with the charges now being dropped. How many games should he have to sit out for in 2015 season?

He has set out an entire season ,so I say he has served a suspension and now should be allowed to play. What are your thoughts?

After being on the commissioner's exempt list in 2014,and with the charges now being dropped. How many games should he have to sit out for in 2015 season?
He has set out an entire season ,so I say he has served a suspension and now should be allowed to play. What are your thoughts?

He will serve a suspension, probably the two games under the old rule after the Peterson ruling. Unless the NFL gets the dirt on him paying off the chick.

I am a huge believer in the principle of "innocent until proven guilty." But this case really bothers me. Hardy was found guilty after a trial before a judge, and sentenced to 18 mos probation. He then appealed to have a trial before a jury (a two bites at the apple rule they have in Carolina if you're convicted in a bench trial - judge only trial). I would even cut the guy some slack if he had been acquitted by a jury after a second trial. But paying the girl money to have her not appear again is a miscarriage of justice imo. I will root for the Cowboys as I always have. But I am not at all happy we signed this a-hole. I am for as lengthy a suspension as possible.