Five Ugly Truths About Race

RETIREDFAN1

Blacks love being the victim. Was number 1 but the whole article was tryna paint the white race as being a victim. I'm black I don't play race card or try to be a victim. If I see something out of line I speak on it if I'm found to be wrong I apologize. I won't let nobody tell me I'm playing the victim card for speaking out on racial issues. Racism is alive that's not me playing the victim that's me being honest.

Blacks love being the victim. Was number 1 but the whole article was tryna paint the white race as being a victim. I'm black I don't play race card or try to be a victim. If I see something out of line I speak on it if I'm found to be wrong I apologize. I won't let nobody tell me I'm playing the victim card for speaking out on racial issues. Racism is alive that's not me playing the victim that's me being honest.

the author is also black, and he disagrees whole heartedly with what you just said.......

I think you will see a trend in folk that profess to be Christian but are really racist, anti gay, anti Jew, anti Chatholic, etc... As a Counselor, I see this trend in people that have not been exposed to all aspects of life.

What I mean is folks from rural areas, not Educated and judgmental.

I think you will see a trend in folk that profess to be Christian but are really racist, anti gay, anti Jew, anti Chatholic, etc... As a Counselor, I see this trend in people that have not been exposed to all aspects of life.

We haven't lost our minds to all the liberal, pinko, commie BS you "counselors" have forced on you in the brainwashing sessions.....there is nothing racist in this article at all, except to you race baiters who want to see a racist behind every tree.....

Here is a "trend" that troubles me.  Someone being "offended" by the way the letter t was crossed in a sentence.

Should we blame the Liberals for the index being 17,900+ earlier this week? My funds are up about 27% YTD.

Gas prices down?

Unemployment down?

Those are facts.

Says a lot about you in your use of "pinko and commie.

Sounds like a backwoods, non educated country western song!

Should we blame the Liberals for the index being 17,900+ earlier this week? My funds are up about 27% YTD.

Gas prices down?

Unemployment down?

Those are facts.

Says a lot about you in your use of "pinko and commie.

Sounds like a backwoods, non educated country western song!

Facts:

The Democrats have not been in control of the US Congress for more than 4 years.

Gas prices are not controlled by the government and at the moment they have risen about 40 cents a gallon in the last three weeks. 

The unemployment rate might be down on paper but people employed is not up significantly. The people looking for work simply quit looking for work. If you are out of a job and looking for work you are unemployed. If you still out of a job and give up you are not unemployed. Such is government statistics.   

You guys dems this Republicans that. We separate ourselves with race religion and now party affiliations. Smh why can't we all just be Americans regardless of beliefs. Just because one do not agree with you doesn't make them a kool-aid drinker low informed voter etc. That's all I ever here on this site.

I agree with you just about 100% in judging each person as an individual and not part of a group. I never say anything about the low information voters nonsense or post from political websites. I usually stay out of the conversations for the most part but at times feel the opportunity to post in reference to the "you people" comments such as Tee made above. 

It is kind of odd however to see you to complain about people talking about party affiliation or other grouping when you are at the moment posting in a forum called Political Forum. That is akin to complaining about people in the baseball forum asking about which pitchers are going to be the best this year. 

Kind of like, "You people over in the "political" forum.... quit talking about politics!".   :D

I agree with you just about 100% in judging each person as an individual and not part of a group. I never say anything about the low information voters nonsense
or post from political websites. I usually stay out of the conversations for the most part but at times feel the opportunity to post in reference to the "you people" comments such as Tee made above.

It is kind of odd however to see you to complain about people talking about party affiliation or other grouping when you are at the moment posting in a forum called Political Forum. That is akin to complaining about people in the baseball forum asking about which pitchers are going to be the best this year.

Kind of like, "You people over in the "political" forum.... quit talking about politics!". :D

No that wasn't for you I said you people because I didn't wanna name names. And yes this is political thread. I'm a political junkie I rather converse with Republicans dems and independents about issues rather than. What you libs have to say about this or that. I have no alliances I just come here to get different view points. I was once against guns in school but I think you n hippy change my mind about that one a while back when this thread was actually great. I'm 22 I'm sure my views on issues will change as I go threw my own in life.

George Wallace wasnt a racist. He pretended to be , to gain notoriety and votes. He said that when he merely discussed the issues, no one listened.

Go back and try to comprehend what I wrote in the last post......the only mention Wallace got was being the idol of that hypothetical fire breathing racist ........

As far as racism ,everybody can be a racist and a victim of racism, I have seen a lot more non-religious folks being racist then religious folk. And what do you mean by "anti"? The word "anti" is a broad term that can be misleading something councilors do to make sure that their patients keep coming back for more help at a reasonable price of course. And I am glad you are a councilor otherwise I would have thought this post was "anti" rural, Christian and judgmental of people you claim to council.