CPAC Attendees to Walk Out When bush Speaks

RETIREDFAN1

From the article:

An aide to Bush told WND the governor is not worried and predicted he will win over the crowd, once they find out “how conservative he really is.”

If you have held office as long as he has and you have to explain how conservative you are, you aren't a conservative.

From the article:

An aide to Bush told WND the governor is not worried and predicted he will win over the crowd, once they find out “how conservative he really is.”

If you have held office as long as he has and you have to explain how conservative you are, you aren't a conservative.

Also, if you have to tell people that you are conservative, then you probably aren't.  You'll know them by the fruits they bear! 

Never thought I'd see the day where conservatives call a Bush liberal. This entire topic is hilarious. People like you all will make the candidates go extreme far right in the primaries, only hurting their chances in the general.

Ahh why am I even wasting my time

TRUE conservatism works every time it's tried.  Just ask Ronald Reagan.  Reagan never had to TELL people he was conservative!!

Never thought I'd see the day where conservatives call a Bush liberal. This entire topic is hilarious. People like you all will make the candidates go extreme far right in the primaries, only hurting their chances in the general.

Ahh why am I even wasting my time

I dont think Bush is a liberal. He is a moderate. Lately the definition of a moderate is a Republican that calls themselves conservative, but rolls over for the Democrats every time Obama or Harry Reid raise their voices.

His stance on immigration is a good one for a republican trying to win nomination. Offer a path to citizenship, but immigrants must stay off government handoffs, must work, and must stay out of jail.

There is a path to citizenship!  It's called going through the LEGAL process.  Please don't tell us you think this is about democratic concern for people.  This is all about making more democratic voters.  Plain and simple!