18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Indianapolis
    • New England

Lots of drama, I know, but think of all the games they may have won doing this, not just the last game against the Colts. Why have referees.....because the game is played by rules. This was not just some player trying to get away with holding in the moment. This was a premeditated conspiracy to cheat. That is all.

Yeah, and burn down the stadium. No playoffs for 10 years so other teams can make it! What else? This is silly. I would feel comfortable betting that every team alters the ball in some way for the qb. Blame someone...blame the nfl. Why isn't this standardized where a company or department is responsible for ALL game balls? Why give each team the opprotunity to "cheat"? Rodgers admitted that he likes a lot of air. I wonder if packers footballs go above the window of psi? Only thing this stuff brings out is that either the pats are not as good with bending the rules as other teams or they are more scrutinized than other teams. (That last part will anger cowboy people)!

Takin a draft pick is not good enough IMO. This was cheating. During a playoff game. A game they had to win to go to the Super Bowl. It was premeditated. They need to be disqualified from the sb! Period!

I wouldn't say disqualified, they were going to win any way. But this isn't a first time incident for them, NFL should hand out a hefty fine (more than spygate) and take away draft picks for the next 3 years. I would also suspend Belichick as well for the SB. Saying that he didn't know is probably going to be ignored by Goodell in light of HIS handling of other incidents this season. 

@Edwerderespn: Belichick says he was "completely and totally unaware." Goodell has previously told coaches, "Ignorance is not an excuse." Stay tuned

@SportsCenter: BREAKING: NFL investigation shows Patriots footballs were deflated during AFC Championship Game. (via @mortreport) http://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/557752453022883840/photo/1

Interesting rumor out about talk of this after the Ravens game too. Yikes! 

@JasonLaCanfora: "@DOrlandoAJC: Jay Glazer: "Colts Were Tipped Off By Baltimore Ravens." - as I reported Tues BAL believed balls were irregular in Div game

If I were completely innocent of these accusations, I would be furious and sound off. I would not be cool, calm, and collected like Belicheck. Just an observation.

Also I wouldn't indirectly throw my QB under the bus in my presser. 

@ProFootballTalk: Whatever the explanation or the purpose, it's beyond bizarre for Tom Brady to mention ISIS for any reason when talking about this issue.

Takin a draft pick is not good enough IMO. This was cheating. During a playoff game. A game they had to win to go to the Super Bowl. It was premeditated. They need to be disqualified from the sb! Period!

So you don't want a Super Bowl? Just give it to Seattle? Not going to happen. Any conclusions of guilt at this point would be a rush to judgement, which the NFL is pretty good at anyway. Play the game and sort it out afterwards. Oh, and guard those Super Bowl footballs.