Recruiting commits around the country.

king

USC will be back soon now that their sanctions are over and they to use all of their scholarships. They get every player they want from Cali. Oregon better enjoy this championship because USC is coming for them.

*yawn*  USC better worry bout being the best in their own city first. 

Not sure if Luther Campbell's seal of approval is a good thing:

"@unclelukereal1: Charlie Strong @CoachBedfordUT is the real deal they made a living off Florida players and you thought they were going to Texas without some"

Butch Davis would not let that happen if he was coaching Miami. #firegolden

Not sure if Luther Campbell's seal of approval is a good thing:

"@unclelukereal1: Charlie Strong @CoachBedfordUT is the real deal they made a living off Florida players and you thought they were going to Texas without some"

I like it, other recruits will see it and take a major look at UT, it can only help UT. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wait I thought that was Mack Brown's slogan - better be careful you might get a legal notice in the mail :P

Yet, during his tenure, he managed to equal the number of "real" NCs as your school ;) (and play for another). So while he did less with more, it was still more than, well, you know ;)

My point is, is not always about 5 star recruits. You can get 2 stars and develop them.

Vince Wilfork And Ed Reed where 2 stars..

Aggies are ALL about the stars now that they have had a brief success with recruiting. Once they are picking up scraps again, stars will "mean nothing" in Aggieland. (See recruiting threads on TexAgs during the Mack Brown era.)

My point is, is not always about 5 star recruits. You can get 2 stars and develop them.

Vince Wilfork And Ed Reed where 2 stars..

Georgia Tech is a unique team with their offense that most teams never see. The reason Florida State plays Citadel every year is so they can see that offense and prepare for GTech later in the year.

Aggies are ALL about the stars now that they have had a brief success with recruiting. Once they are picking up scraps again, stars will "mean nothing" in Aggieland. (See recruiting threads on TexAgs during the Mack Brown era.)

Go back and look at stars and what percentage of each play in the NFL. 5 stars aren't the be all end all but the recruiting services are right more times than not and there is data to back that up.

Go back and look at stars and what percentage of each play in the NFL. 5 stars aren't the be all end all but the recruiting services are right more times than not and there is data to back that up.

Not what I said. What I said was that not so long ago, Aggies were claiming that stars didn't mean much. Texasgs.com backs that up.

FTR, I agree the stars system is right more times than not. Especially on 5 stars.