The U. Possibly no more Nike.

BlackShirts5

I believe this list is current for Adidas schools.  The bolded Ones are the ones I would consider big. There are a few other that may be considered big. I also read that Tennessee is also going Nike.

Adidas 

Akron Zips 
Arkansas State Red Wolves 
Bowling Green Falcons 
Brown Bears 
Bucknell Bison 
Central Michigan Chippewas 
Cincinnati Bearcats 
Denver Pioneers 
Duquesne Dukes 
Durham College 
Drake Bulldogs 
Eastern Michigan Eagles 
FAU Owls 
FIU Golden Panthers 
Franciscan University of Steubenville 
Georgia State Panthers 
Grand Valley Lakers 
High Point University 
Howard Payne University 
Indiana Hoosiers 
Kansas Jayhawks 

Lindenwood Lions[2] 
Louisville Cardinals 
Jacksonville State Gamecocks 
Loyola Marymount Lions 
Lyndon State College 
Maine Black Bears 
Mercer University 
Miami (OH) 
Michigan Wolverines 
Milwaukee Panthers 
Mississippi State Bulldogs 
Mount Olive College 
Nebraska Cornhuskers 
Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks 
NMSU Aggies 
NC State Wolfpack 
Northern Illinois Huskies  
University of Ontario Institute of Technology Ridgebacks 
Saint Mary's Gaels 
SIU Edwardsville Cougars 
SMU Mustangs 
Tennessee Volunteers 
Texas A&M Aggies 
Troy Trojans 
UC Davis Aggies 
UCLA Bruins 
UIC Flames 
ULM Warhawks 
UMass Minutemen 
Utah Valley Wolverines 
Weber State Wildcats 
Western Michigan Broncos 
Wisconsin Badgers

TxHoops, I think you need to do some research. Adidas has open contracts with quite a few heavy hitters. I wouldn't exactly call Wisconsin, Arizona State, UCLA, Tennessee, Mississippi State, Louisville, Kansas, and Indiana little sisters schools.

I agree GCM the apparel selection is terrible.

Allow me to explain. Ucla is usc's little sister. Miss aggy is ole miss's little sister. Louisville is Kentucky's little sister. Etc. In Texas, it's more a case of the "special" little brother. Nike picks who it wants, Adidas picks up the scraps....

Allow me to explain. Ucla is usc's little sister. Miss aggy is ole miss's little sister. Louisville is Kentucky's little sister. Etc. In Texas, it's more a case of the "special" little brother. Nike picks who it wants, Adidas picks up the scraps....

A&M left Nike in 2007 after asking for the same money as Texas and being rejected by Nike. They have been with Addidas every since and are paid basically the same as texas.

Unless you are Oregon, I don't see how the shoe company backing you makes that big of a difference with recruits and players. I did prefer when A&M was with Nike just because I like the clothes and shoes better.

Under Armor signed Notre Dame to the biggest contract in the country for 10 yr $90mil. Addidas and UA are paying more to pull some schools away from Nike.

A&M left Nike in 2007 after asking for the same money as Texas and being rejected by Nike. They have been with Addidas every since and are paid basically the same as texas.

Unless you are Oregon, I don't see how the shoe company backing you makes that big of a difference with recruits and players. I did prefer when A&M was with Nike just because I like the clothes and shoes better.

Under Armor signed Notre Dame to the biggest contract in the country for 10 yr $90mil. Addidas and UA are paying more to pull some schools away from Nike.

So the moral to this story is that aggy thought they were worth the same as Texas. Perhaps the greatest marketing company in the history of the world says, "umm, no aggy, you're not." So aggy tucks tail and runs. Sounds familiar. Gotcha...

• 3 weeks later...
Adidas has outbid its competitors to become the new supplier to University of Miami sports, ending the school’s pioneering partnership with Nike.

I'm looking forward to what the new jerseys look like. The ones Nike had this year we're ugly!

So the moral to this story is that aggy thought they were worth the same as Texas. Perhaps the greatest marketing company in the history of the world says, "umm, no aggy, you're not." So aggy tucks tail and runs. Sounds familiar. Gotcha...

Money is Money not matter where it comes from.  But you seem to imply that A&M should have just accepted what Nike offered - Don't think so.  Also, A&M did run all the way to the Bank when it left the Big 12 and - as the saying goes "It was time to leave childish things behind" and grow up.

Money is Money not matter where it comes from. But you seem to imply that A&M should have just accepted what Nike offered - Don't think so. Also, A&M did run all the way to the Bank when it left the Big 12 and - as the saying goes "It was time to leave childish things behind" and grow up.

I don't think I was implying anything. I was stating that Aggy demanded the same money Texas was making from Nike. They were told by perhaps the greatest apparel company in history (certainly from a marketing standpoint) that they weren't.