Olympic type competition!

pride at impact

Already beat both schools in football and one in basketball. It will be tough to beat CO in basketball.

You said any age group from Nederland would win in all sports. Is that not what you are saying?

I am saying that in that age group they would at least win 2 out of 3 in those sports.

We beat one of those Vidor schools in football too. Never have seen y'all in baseball. BC is the only team to knock us out of a tourney. We beat all other teams. I'm just trying to figure out your info.

I'll entertain this conversation with you young men. Lol. I don't know about all ages in PA, but 9th grade will humiliate you guys in football, basketball, and track. U have to add track. We will concede baseball.lol. 8th grade will win in football, basketball, track. Basbeall, we'll concede again. I've seen a few games of each of these grades play. 9th grade will be one of the best classes to come out of PA. I've been told they should have 3 on Varsity basketball and quite a bit on Varsity football next yr also.

What do you say about that. Lol

PN 8th grade QB is a beast. I've seen him. Legit player. The 8th grade QB for TJ and RB for Lincoln, I,ll go with PA. IMO, out of 15 kids, player for player, I'll go with PA on football. 9th grade, just ask someone that knows. Lol
Basketball, just ask about the 9th graders. Two on Varsity now.
8th grade, I'll give that to PA too, although Lincoln isn't so hot this yr. I don't think PNG or Ned have a kid better than the kid I saw Monday night for TJ. He put his team on his back. Really close game against a Smith team I hear was one of the tops in 8th grade in the area.
Just my take on a fun discussion. Lol

Your Turn lol

Not at any age group. Maybe one or two age groups. I know for a fact that the 2016 PNG class whooped the crap outta the 2016 Nederland class in football from Freshman year on down.
And Nederland may beat WOS at baseball, but bball and football...NO. Same for Central as far as basketball. And PAM probably as well.