Cedar Park vs Ennis for the 5A Div 2 Title

CP-TWolf

Great class act on the part of the Cedar Park Twitter accounts bashing Code Red. I guess the good people of Cedar Park must be an atheist cult??

No it was caused by a select few that claim to be Crosby fans that blew it out of proportion and then probably taken further by CP folks. Either way it's bad. After understanding the real meaning I even apologized but explained it was high school cheerleaders that came up with it. If anyone thought they really understood the meaning, well more power to them.

Anyway, this board will hopefully be better and about the Ennis / CP game. No other games matter at this point. Both teams played great to get here and hopefully respect each other enough to talk up their team but keep it clean.

No it was caused by a select few that claim to be Crosby fans that blew it out of proportion and then probably taken further by CP folks. Either way it's bad. After understanding the real meaning I even apologized but explained it was high school cheerleaders that came up with it. If anyone thought they really understood the meaning, well more power to them.

Anyway, this board will hopefully be better and about the Ennis / CP game. No other games matter at this point. Both teams played great to get here and hopefully respect each other enough to talk up their team but keep it clean.

Oh ok well best of luck to Caedar park they have s great team and #43 from what I heard on the podcast is a beast!

All, don't worry about responding to park hunters post, that account has been banned. He will like use other accounts but as long as he behaves himself we welcome his comments.

Anyway, on with the main discussion. It's going to be great to see the CP defense adjust to the Ennis offense.

All, don't worry about responding to park hunters post, that account has been banned. He will like use other accounts but as long as he behaves himself we welcome his comments.

Anyway, on with the main discussion. It's going to be great to see the CP defense adjust to the Ennis offense.

Great game coming 

Ennis has a huge wide receiver that I hear is great at playing jump ball. 6'6" from what I hear. He will be hard to contain. I heard a lot of ElPaso folks taking about him. I think we have a little taller defensive back than the eagles do but still going to be hard.

What are their stats this year on passing?