HJ vs. SILSBEE PREDICTIONS...definetly game of the week!

Josh Payne picked a good time to step up.  Almost all the Hawks stepped their game up a notch or two since that Silsbee debacle.  Our free throw and three point shooting have certainly improved.  Got to respect Silsbee and credit them with flat-out whipping us at their place; but I'll be truly shocked if their stunning "free throw defense" is so stifling in our gym.  They are a good team with a good coach and players, and they've proven they can whip us good.

But we got Donahoe.  We got Tap, Dunkey, Big Woo, Sunshine, Moonlight, Master Pain, Scuba Steve aka Soy Sauce ('cuz he ain't as spicy as Hot Sauce), and a bunch of subs who can hustle and hit threes.  We got three outstanding coaches on the bench.  We got an outstanding trainer.  We got outstanding stat girls.  I do like what we got...  And Silsbee, here's a little free medical advice: bring ear plugs, because we got the Hawk Hecklers in the House.

This will be a great game!  The only prediction that I will make at this point as that the Hawk Hecklers will be going crazy for this one!  Both teams will come in very prepared and their will be no surprises.  Better get their early since Hawk Gym is alot smaller than Silsbee.

Looks like everything is going along about the same as it did the last time. A lot of people( particularly Hawk fans ) predicting a HJ win over the Tigers. Maybe not as big a margin as predicted as last time( some were predicting 20 and 30 point blowouts ) but still 10-15 point wins are being predicted this time for the Hawks by their fans. Got to admire your faith, but sometimes it takes more than once for people to learn things.

You guys go ahead and fill up that small place of your's, the Tigers will not be intimidated. The Tigers are beginning to smell blood, the feeding frenzy is about to begin.

I'm predicting a Silsbee win, but very close, 3-5 points. The Tigers will end distict on a 16 game winning streak and be district champs for the third year in a row.

I hope no one takes this post too personal, I'm just having a little fun here.

Enjoy your fun while it lasts, and thanks for the locker room bulletin board material.

I took stuff personal once.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder