Crosby 31 Hutto 25/Final/Crosby advances to the semis!

WOSgrad

Scoreboard* stats don't always win* Game Summary=Crosby 316 11 1st dwns 29/159 rush 9/16/0 157 pass 4 punts 0/0 fumbles

Hutto 509  26 1st dwns 35/272 rush  25/40/2 237 pass 2 punts 2/2 fumbles  {4 turnovers}nice=Defense ;)C Williams 6 rush=121 yds 2 tds

Scoreboard* stats don't always win* Game Summary=Crosby 316 11 1st dwns 29/159 rush 9/16/0 157 pass 4 punts 0/0 fumbles
Hutto 509 26 1st dwns 35/272 rush 25/40/2 237 pass 2 punts 2/2 fumbles {4 turnovers}nice=Defense ;)C Williams 6 rush=121 yds 2 tds

I'm trying to remember the coach that said you can put up 600 yards a game but if you lose the ball before you make it into the endzone it doesn't mean anything.

Best of luck Coogs!!! Keep it going.

CAL2TEX, on 22 Nov 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:
Seems like you're the one popping a tent for Maher. You keep bringing him up in a thread that has nothing to do with politics or TV. Stick to what you do best... pumping those mighty Coogs up to that magical place above the clouds. Will make it all more fun hearing your excuses when they fall short once again.

Seriously dog, I thought I told you the wagon is closed. BTW fall short once again from what?? How you like us now. I got a long ride home and luckily got time to search the threads for others just for fun and to call out the REAL PEEPS. I'm calling it how I read it and don't care who wants to support us NOW!! Didn't need ya when all these DI players were here, we couldn't get past round two, and sure don't need ya now. You know who you are so STEP off!!

Scoreboard* stats don't always win* Game Summary=Crosby 316 11 1st dwns 29/159 rush 9/16/0 157 pass 4 punts 0/0 fumbles
                                                 Hutto 509  26 1st dwns 35/272 rush  25/40/2 237 pass 2 punts 2/2 fumbles  {4 turnovers}nice=Defense ;)C Williams 6 rush=121 yds 2 tds

I would say Crosby still played excellent defense in that game. Hutto moved it well between the 20's Crosby's defense just made play after play to get stops in the redzone. I'm not exaggerating when I say Hutto's offensive line looked like North Shore's, I'm talking tackle to tackle. It was a thing of beauty to watch the trench warfare going on, their o-line gave their qb time to do his thing and Crosby's o-line periodically blew holes open for our rushers to make crucial plays. That's one of the better teams I've ever seen Crosby line up with and Crosby basically controlled the whole game. This squad only lost to Temple by 7 points and Crosby was up 19 in the 4th quarter. This is the way Crosby has done it all year LilTex, you should know from that 4th down stop a half yard shy. . .

Also lost in that is Cotton is 20-30 for 260 yards and 4 tds with 0 ints the last couple of games. It's game on with Cedar Park.

CAL2TEX, on 22 Nov 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:
Seems like you're the one popping a tent for Maher. You keep bringing him up in a thread that has nothing to do with politics or TV. Stick to what you do best... pumping those mighty Coogs up to that magical place above the clouds. Will make it all more fun hearing your excuses when they fall short once again.

Seriously dog, I thought I told you the wagon is closed. BTW fall short once again from what?? How you like us now. I got a long ride home and luckily got time to search the threads for others just for fun and to call out the REAL PEEPS. I'm calling it how I read it and don't care who wants to support us NOW!! Didn't need ya when all these DI players were here, we couldn't get past round two, and sure don't need ya now. You know who you are so STEP off!!

He's talking to you BigDog, time to suffocate on some crow and show some props to Crosby, nice run guys.

I would say Crosby still played excellent defense in that game. Hutto moved it well between the 20's Crosby's defense just made play after play to get stops in the redzone. I'm not exaggerating when I say Hutto's offensive line looked like North Shore's, I'm talking tackle to tackle. It was a thing of beauty to watch the trench warfare going on, their o-line gave their qb time to do his thing and Crosby's o-line periodically blew holes open for our rushers to make crucial plays. That's one of the better teams I've ever seen Crosby line up with and Crosby basically controlled the whole game. This squad only lost to Temple by 7 points and Crosby was up 19 in the 4th quarter. This is the way Crosby has done it all year LilTex, you should know from that 4th down stop a half yard shy. . .

Hutto radio guys were impressed with the size of Crosby's "D" front line they said nobody blew through their line all year like Crosby did -

He's talking to you BigDog, time to suffocate on some crow and show some props to Crosby, nice run guys.

No not big dog, you see my younger generation uses the word dog as a moniker, you know like possibly your moniker was something like hey cat or hey beav, nothing towards one individual just if the shoe fits type shotgun blast, you dig??