Playoff Poll

PhatMack19

These people are seriously dumb. Very dumb. Incredibly dumb. Fsu should get in even if they lose as the defending champs with no undefeated teams. And should be #1. But if you aren't going to make the undefeated, defending champs #1, does anyone think Bama has been more impressive of late than Oregon?? The whole thing is retarded. The only benefit is having an SECless championship game after Bama gets Jameised.

It's all a game. The committee hopes 1 & 2 win so they can be opposite in the brackets and meet in championship. Ohio State should not be there with a 3rd string qb. Without Winston, I'm not sure that FSU would be in top 4. The main players should be considered when looking at the "best" teams. Baylor should be gone for hiring a PR firm and suing. Committee will look lame if Baylor jumps 2 spots and all teams above them win. Style points shouldn't matter. If you look good and win against a team that looked good, then you are good.

It's all a game. The committee hopes 1 & 2 win so they can be opposite in the brackets and meet in championship. Ohio State should not be there with a 3rd string qb. Without Winston, I'm not sure that FSU would be in top 4. The main players should be considered when looking at the "best" teams. Baylor should be gone for hiring a PR firm and suing. Committee will look lame if Baylor jumps 2 spots and all teams above them win. Style points shouldn't matter. If you look good and win against a team that looked good, then you are good.

I agree, but in Oregon's case its a little bit personal ;)

Hard to beat a team twice in a season, wouldn't surprise me one bit if Oregon runs it up on Arizona if possible.

I wouldnt be surprised, but then again these Title games the last two years have either been very close, or the underdog has won. FSU over Duke was the only favorite to even cover a spread. Rooting for chaos.