Brenham vs Crosby Prediction Thread

You injuns need to get off the football threads ur one and done as usual I don't really give a rats azz who ur friends with. This is playoff football something PNG longs for but can't seem to handle it !! CC TAKEOVER!!!!

Some of you crosby fans just don't know how to win humbly we know your not used to it hey but enjoy while it last cause your cocky arse is going to be set in its place tonight...see you in the basketball thread tomorrow...... cougar crack ranger!!!

Crosby is not just going up against some talented players but also a coaching staff that has had a lot of success in the playoffs

You do realize that our coach has actually been on the winning side during the state championship game right? After losing over 6000 yards of offense Crosby was basically left for dead as far as relevance goes. Here we are 7 points away from a perfect season with a chance to play for the region. Sounds to me like our staff might hold their own today. Of course that's just my biased opinion though.

You do realize that our coach has actually been on the winning side during the state championship game right? After losing over 6000 yards of offense Crosby was basically left for dead as far as relevance goes. Here we are 7 points away from a perfect season with a chance to play for the region. Sounds to me like our staff might hold their own today. Of course that's just my biased opinion though.

Bam!! How does it go, oh yeah, drops the mike and exits the stage!! Winner winner Cubby dinner!! CC TAKEOVER about to commence!! #CodeRed

[quote name="indianforever" post="1598520" timestamp="1417280226"]Some of you crosby fans just don't know how to win humbly we know your not used to it hey but enjoy while it last cause your cocky arse is going to be set in its place tonight...see you in the basketball thread tomorrow...... cougar crack ran

Don't you belong on the one and done thread? Leave before we call someone from Dayton to B slap you.

[quote name="El Presidente" post="1598676" timestamp="1417293537"]

[quote name="indianforever" post="1598520" timestamp="1417280226"]Some of you crosby fans just don't know how to win humbly we know your not used to it hey but enjoy while it last cause your cocky arse is going to be set in its place tonight...see you in the basketball thread tomorrow...... cougar crack ran

Don't you belong on the one and done thread? Leave before we call someone from Dayton to B slap you.[/quote]

Don't you belong in Barrett station...I'll just sit back and watch the Cubs send you back home tonight

[quote name="El Presidente" post="1598676" timestamp="1417293537"][quote name="indianforever" post="1598520" timestamp="1417280226"]Some of you crosby fans just don't know how to win humbly we know your not used to it hey but enjoy while it last cause your cocky arse is going to be set in its place tonight...see you in the basketball thread tomorrow...... cougar crack ran

Don't you belong on the one and done thread? Leave before we call someone from Dayton to B slap you.[/quote]

That chump would crap his little Indian diaper if some of them boys from Barrett Station showed up in Port Neches. I'd sit back and just laugh then. Real tough guy behind that screen name and piece of crap headgear!! CC TAKEOVER!!

ame="El Presidente" post="1598676" timestamp="1417293537"]

That chump would crap his little Indian diaper if some of them boys from Barrett Station showed up in Port Neches. I'd sit back and just laugh then. Real tough guy behind that screen name and piece of crap headgear!! CC TAKEOVER!!

Just showing you can't take the sh** you dose out chump..now be sure and get your Kleenex ready you bought at the dollar store over there in crosby...tick tock tick tock cougar arse bout to get clocked...#cubtakeover#codegreen

[quote name="indianforever" post="1598693" timestamp="1417294328"]ame="El Presidente" post="1598676" timestamp="1417293537"]

Don't you belong in Barrett station...I'll just sit back and watch the Cubs send you back home tonight[/quote][quote name="indianforever" post="1598693" timestamp="1417294328"]ame="El Presidente" post="1598676" timestamp="1417293537"]

Don't you belong in Barrett station...I'll just sit back and watch the Cubs send you back home tonight

Back to the gym slapaho!

[quote name="El Presidente" post="1598810" timestamp="1417299960"]

[quote name="indianforever" post="1598693" timestamp="1417294328"]ame="El Presidente" post="1598676" timestamp="1417293537"]

Back to the gym slapaho![/quote]

Is that all you got...I really feel sorry for you and your arrogant friends if yall lose tonight

So lets not sleep on Angleton, this Cedar Park stuff is premature, and who knows how good Hutto is really.

If Crosby plays like they did last week or like they did versus Angleton we win this game, running away. If we play like we did in District play than the Cougars are gonna have a tough time. I think Brenham is a lot like King, Not a great defense, offense is versatile but relies on the run game.

So... Naturally if the cougars don't snap the ball over the QB 6 times we will win right?

43 - 28 Cougars Win.

Hmm not that bad of A prediction.