Any Coaching Changes for 2015 ?

Eagle0011

I think Coach Fortune should stay...is it the coach or coaches? Yall get rid of a good man your just stacking the deck against yourselves in the future. That program is gonna take a while to turn around and the foundation needs to be built on consistency not confusion and change. We want our kids to be committed...well us ole adults have to be good examples...#givethemanachance

Yes Hodges will be back at HD, he struggled this year, with kids not playing or quiting, he has a zero tolerance policy. Hodges is a great coach who played with mostly Freshman and Sophnores. I hope he hangs around a while if the board and community,give him a chance he will make a difference at HD.

HD needs something stable around there I like Hodges Football Philosophy though. That's what the kids need in this society.

Wait, so Judy was right this whole time?

Nope. None of the statements this person made have been full truth. So, if partial truth is considered "right" then your answer is yes. No statement, website posting, or official press release has been offered by Hardin ISD.

Well, the part about me not acting like a pastor. That was very true. But, as you know a complete rhetorical statement.

I think Coach Fortune should stay...is it the coach or coaches? Yall get rid of a good man your just stacking the deck against yourselves in the future. That program is gonna take a while to turn around and the foundation needs to be built on consistency not confusion and change. We want our kids to be committed...well us ole adults have to be good examples...#givethemanachance

Well said

It's as much the staff as it is the head coach. You need several knowledgable coaches. And they all need to be involved in the sub varsity and JH practices everyday.

Those younger kids need a lot of individualized instruction from experienced coaches daily.

I've always thought it was a joke putting your youngest, least experienced coaches in charge of the JH teams.

It's as much the staff as it is the head coach. You need several knowledgable coaches. And they all need to be involved in the sub varsity and JH practices everyday.

Those younger kids need a lot of individualized instruction from experienced coaches daily.

I've always thought it was a joke putting your youngest, least experienced coaches in charge of the JH teams.

Sometimes you roll the dice putting young and least experienced coaches in charge of Jr. High. Many of them are hardworking and willing to learn. Some of them are just there for the pay.

Rumor has it Hardin will be joining high schools with Hull Daisetta. Price will take over the realm of Hull DaiHardin High School & that Ol feller HD Bobcat 55 something or nother can finally have something good to talk about. Yeehaw go Hornet Cats!!!!!

Lmao! 

Rumor has it Hardin will be joining high schools with Hull Daisetta. Price will take over the realm of Hull DaiHardin High School & that Ol feller HD Bobcat 55 something or nother can finally have something good to talk about. Yeehaw go Hornet Cats!!!!!

Lmao WOW

There has been experienced coaches , coaching the JH the last 2 years. Last year the 8th grade tied for 1st, this the 8th grade was in the top 3. 7th grade struggled, but won games no one thought they would.
It takes a village.

Yep.