#letsride (longhorn recruit status)

Roper84

One name:  Malik Jefferson.  Once he comes, Kris Boyd, Holton Hill and (gasp) Daylon Mack (thanks for keeping him warm for us Ags).

5 star Char??

This one I will bet you on!

Mack wants to play in the limelight.  If not ATM, then L$U.  t.u.= nope. (Foxsports1=joke)

Malik Jefferson and DeAndre McNeal are saying they want to play at the same school.  Malik will be in CStat this weekend.  I predict they wear Maroon.

We get either Holton Hill or Kris Boyd.  We'll take Hill, ya'll can have Boyd bros.

3* headed to 2* Char.

Mack wants to play in the limelight. If not ATM, then L$U. t.u.= nope. (Foxsports1=joke)
Malik Jefferson and DeAndre McNeal are saying they want to play at the same school. Malik will be in CStat this weekend. I predict they wear Maroon.[/size]
We get either Holton Hill or Kris Boyd. We'll take Hill, ya'll can have Boyd bros.[/size]
3* headed to 2* Char.[/size]

So you're saying he (Mack) will not be attending UTAM.

Mack wants to play in the limelight. If not ATM, then L$U. t.u.= nope. (Foxsports1=joke)
Malik Jefferson and DeAndre McNeal are saying they want to play at the same school. Malik will be in CStat this weekend. I predict they wear Maroon.
We get either Holton Hill or Kris Boyd. We'll take Hill, ya'll can have Boyd bros.
3* headed to 2* Char.

I am told it would be a shock if Malik does not end up in Austin. And he is the pied piper of recruits. I am told it is almost as certain that Mack will never be an Aggie. I will certainly bet on Malik committing to Horns. Mack is up in the air. You won't get Hill either. He's almost as big of a Horn lock as Malik.

I am told it would be a shock if Malik does not end up in Austin. And he is the pied piper of recruits. I am told it is almost as certain that Mack will never be an Aggie. I will certainly bet on Malik committing to Horns. Mack is up in the air. You won't get Hill either. He's almost as big of a Horn lock as Malik.

Malik's mom is supposedly pushing Texas. He had A&M as his leader at one time. I guess we will find out soon enough. I'm sure the Fab 5 will work on him this weekend while he is in Aggieland.

Malik's mom is supposedly pushing Texas. He had A&M as his leader at one time. I guess we will find out soon enough. I'm sure the Fab 5 will work on him this weekend while he is in Aggieland.

What's the selling point? We lose 90% of our conference games, finish in the middle of our division, and have to wear butt ugly Adidas uniforms. Sign me up!

• 1 month later...