Week 12 Marquee Games

PhatMack19

Where is the LSU thread? I need a play-by-play account of all the LSU scoring. Never mind....got it.
HA HA HA.....LSU SECOND to lowly Arkansas. Laid a big goose egg. Wasn't that Arkansas' first sec win in a while?
Guess they will have to rely on touting their CONFERENCE now.

Waiting for the "toughest division in football" rhetoric.

The SEC faithful counting on Bama to fill their gravy train once again. Even Bama only has 1 win vs a team with 4 or fewer losses-Miss St.

Where is the LSU thread? I need a play-by-play account of all the LSU scoring. Never mind....got it.

HA HA HA.....LSU SECOND to lowly Arkansas. Laid a big goose egg. Wasn't that Arkansas' first sec win in a while?

Lowly?? 

Arkansas is not your typical conference bottom feeder. Someone has to finish last in the SEC West. They also play Georgia and Missouri plus the six teams from the West. Anybody want to trade schedules? They are still a very tough team to beat. For those of you who like to use fuzzy football math, they beat Tech by more points than Oklahoma did. Glad the Hogs finally got an SEC win.

Arkansas is not your typical conference bottom feeder. Someone has to finish last in the SEC West. They also play Georgia and Missouri plus the six teams from the West. Anybody want to trade schedules? They are still a very tough team to beat. For those of you who like to use fuzzy football math, they beat Tech by more points than Oklahoma did. Glad the Hogs finally got an SEC win.

Funny how Ags come to the aid of their conference bros. Never had that allegiance quality in the Big XII.

I happen to like Arkansas. Glad they put a knot on the LSU big heads.....plus the goose egg.

Reread my last line in previous post.