Predictions: West brook vs Port Arthur Memorial

You know I've been a supporter of BWB since the NS game but every time they put together a good game plan and win a football game; the coach changes the offensive game plan the next week. SMH.. What a stinker against La Porte..... I mean 37 passes and Essex is QB??? I mean he is a good receiver or slot but Aubrey gives them more options especially with the run. They only had to key on Smith. Must win for PA. WB coaches will screw this up too. PAM 38 WB 28

BG, they would have to beat West Brook and North Shore. Not going to happen so move that broom...

funny you bring that up, there is a scenario where Memorial can get in with beating WB and losing to NS. If they beat WB they will beat NS. Then the chips would really fall. If they lose to WB then I dont see us beating NS.

Well buddy if the right plays are called west brook wins this matchup 8 of 10 times with the talent on the offensive side that they have but we will find out Friday, I know this as well defense will have its hands full with the titans backfield but is PAM's offensive line as good as deerpark and laporte?

no they are not as good overall as those two lines but they open up holes just as well as those two IMO, Memorial RBs cannot afford fumbles on Friday.