East Chambers 35 Buna 14/Final

WOSgrad

I don't think your opinion makes much difference in how the rules work. Good try though, I'm sure you would feel the same way if Kville was in ECs position.

Pull you up a copy of the playoff bracket there hoss. There will be no spots that say "District co-champion #1, District co-champion #2, etc.." There will be a district champion no matter what the 'rules' are. It may very well end up being EC, but it won't be EC, Buna and Kirbyville playing the same team on the same night in the spot reserved for the district champ. If you want a 'participation' ribbon for being a "co-champ", then I'll get you one. Lol..

Where is Peter Pan the Imagination. Maybe I should say casper because he can't be found. Maybe I need to check the second page because I didn't last week and got slapped on the hand. LOL C'mon and get your buzzard imagination. You were only off by 5 touchdowns ( 3 better than us and losing by 2). Ok Kountze we have done our part so far. You do yours next week and we'll do our best the week after. LOL 

Here is the Teague/Malakoff score FINAL TEAGUE 50 MALAKOFF 35 I got off another site and copy/paste. I have notice a lot more respect on here after this game. LOL  No more guarantees that a certain team will win, list all the names on their team as greatest in this district or playing college's. LOL All smack aside, I think that the top 4 teams could win on any given night if the other team stumbles. Great game Buna. You fought till the end and never gave up. You can be proud of your team and community because it was a hard fought game and the fans were a class act backing their team. Good luck Buna with the rest District and representing District 12 well in the playoffs. I would like to see EC win out and that 3 way tie for second. LOL  ;)

Yes sir ECFAN had my machos flamingo and went to the game just like I wanted :D I'll tell you what I would have a hard time believing that someone one the field could hit harder than Phelps but #44 for Buna proved me wrong last night. That kid could bring the wood!!

# 44 Justin Kennedy you are right brings the hat and is a ball hawk!!

Yes sir ECFAN had my machos flamingo and went to the game just like I wanted :D I'll tell you what I would have a hard time believing that someone one the field could hit harder than Phelps but #44 for Buna proved me wrong last night. That kid could bring the wood!!

Well glad to have you at the game HFfan5. #44 and #42 had some pretty good hits for Buna. #64 for EC had a pretty good hit on Lopez. #26. Buna is for real. I did not see any of them backing off. Again I was impress with the hard hitting from Buna. I've been to 4 games of Buna. The HF/Anahuac/Kirbyville/EC and they brought the hat every game. Good group of kids.

Well glad to have you at the game HFfan5. #44 and #42 had some pretty good hits for Buna. #64 for EC had a pretty good hit on Lopez. #26. Buna is for real. I did not see any of them backing off. Again I was impress with the hard hitting from Buna. I've been to 4 games of Buna. The HF/Anahuac/Kirbyville/EC and they brought the hat every game. Good group of kids.

Now that I think about it. I probably went to more Buna game's then some Buna fans. LOL

I like supporting my neighbors when I can. Lots of family connections and friends. Don't know if it was mentioned yet but that was a very moving and beautiful performance at halftime spreading the message about our fight to defeat breast cancer.

I was at the concession stand at halftime and missed it. Dang it.