Youth Season

Chester86

Starts this Saturday, anyone going? Where you going? I'll have my 2 boys up in Chester, in the stands by 615. They are excited, but I think I might be just a little more so. What a great way to make memories with your kids. We hunt on my friend's land and he's been telling the boys about a massive 10 pointer he has seen several times. My youngest says it will be on his wall come February.

I took one of my grandsons this weekend. He enjoyed being out there, but didn't get to see anything except a doe. The bad part is that he saw her standing in the road. He was walking back to camp, rounded a curve and there she was. He said he didn't know who scared who the most! Would loved to have seen his eyes.

You are right warparty we do need them for the future. This kid LOVES the outdoors and everything that is out there constructive to do (he has even helped to plant trees as a service project). He also has a little brother (7) that loves to hunt and fish and both are ready for Saturday. I also have a grandson (16) in PN that likes hunting and fishing so much he wants to be a game warden. I am very fortunate to have them love it like I do and all of their other grandfathers take them also. It truly is a family affair around here. I am truly blessed!