Hardin-Jefferson 54 Hamshire-Fannett 39/Final

WOSgrad

I have to say this WOS is loaded with talent from top to bottom, trust me I watched them against PNG but there is not a player on that team who is better than King.

You do realize that we have a 5 star athlete right? He didn't get that label from WOS people he got it from people that know a little more about football than us.

Im gonna say this king and dt are amazing athletes in multiple sports. Im not gonna dispute who is better cause its pointless and since they dnt play same positions its hard to compare. They both play their positions great. And personally knowing king he doesnt care who is better....he jus goes out in every sport and does his best. To get him where he wanna go.

Im gonna say this king and dt are amazing athletes in multiple sports. Im not gonna dispute who is better cause its pointless and since they dnt play same positions its hard to compare. They both play their positions great. And personally knowing king he doesnt care who is better....he jus goes out in every sport and does his best. To get him where he wanna go.

I agree with this post. Exactly how DT is. He can only do as good as he can do. King is a really good athlete.