Nederland Fans - Let's make some Noise !

bigned85

We intro our players to Metallica's "Wherever I May Roam" at the start, and in the second half, it's Metallica again with "Enter Sandman" ! I see nothing wrong with this as I like Metallica and both songs. Why make fun of this?

Good thing I have never heard Queen's "We Will Rock You" or "Another One Bites The Dust" . Someone had to pipe that in because I know Queen wasn't in attendance. What ever makes you feel good about yourself. Just say anything.

No ones picking on it. I'm down with Metallica. The 'who let the dogs out" wasn't a jab, I know I've heard it there before. We do Cherokee, you do your thing. nothing wrong with that.

Thanks. I don't think either of our songs help the players on the field. It is simply a show of spirit and we both have it.

I never cared much for "Who Let The Dogs Out" but the artists made a gazillion dollars off of it.

Try Metallica's version of Bob Seger's "Turn The Page".

I believe they were caught climbing over the fence on the baseball field and ran down the private drive back there back to Spurlock. I think they were met there. No harm done as far as I know. Just kids having a little fun. What really burned me up was that there were purple and white feathers in the street beside my house this morning. On second thought maybe a bulldog tore up a sneaky Indian last night. That would be a good thing.