Best Wr in Setx?

Easy one here, #18 for WOS. PERIOD. If he played in a different offense with a better qb, he would be killing the stat book. He will be the best at the next level.

Well since we're doing would ofs, should ofs, and could ofs, Corbin would put up Megatron numbers against the teams WOS has played.

I see some great names but Im gonna throw some numbers not sure how he compares but he should definately be on the board here.    Kaleb Sparks    40 receptions 686 yards 8 touchdowns,.  4 rushes for 21 yards, and  1 pass for 56 yards and a touchdown. Not bad stats anyway. He may not be as good as some of the rest but deserves to be considered as one of SETX best.

best WR ? would have to be wos #18. his stats doesn't show because he has a good WR core around him and he's also all over the field and plays plenty of QB. I've seen how good this guy was last year when he was a strictly WR. He put up 5 td's in the FIRST half of my team (Huffman) in the playoffs.