CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

That's not a drum Tex. That's a freight train you hear and there's a horse on the tracks. This staff is going to start doing Dayton like Stew's staffs used t ok do ours. Get used to it, and there's plenty for them to work with coming through the program.

Stew still looks @ film,Btw we've been hearing all about 2015 so could you post your jv scores :D

Stew still looks @ film,Btw we've been hearing all about 2015 so could you post your jv scores :D

The freshman rb is on varsity and the would be jv qb is also varsity playing qb and receiver. Last year's freshman stud Taylor Perry is still on varsity also. The majority of the kids that will start on varsity next year are already there and their record is 6-0. Most of the stud athletes never play jv.

Dayton had a bunch of kids playing out of position due to injuries. I look for dayton to be healthy this Friday and think the game could really go either way. Dayton has 2 losses against very good teams. I will admit the fashion they lost them was ugly but that was then and this is now. I would also say anybody facing Hurts would be hard press to slow him down and Channelview also had the reigning offensive MVP of the district at rb. Crosby is 6-0 which is as good as it gets. 3 of those 6 victories have been by 7 pts or less so I feel confident dayton can win this game. At any rate dayton will have to cut back on int's and costly penalties and I can't wait for the hwy 90 shootout.

Cougar14 is secretly worried about dayton now. All you gotta do is read his past post and compare them to post now about anything regarding playoffs. September 29th cougar 14 states that dayton will struggle with kp and later said that dayton will be lucky to get out of first round, now in playoff thread he says that 22-5A has no chance of beating CEK crosby or dayton, just makes me think he is starting to realize that dayton is better than he thought.

It's funny that cougar14 starts the thread off by saying there is no need for a statistical break down and about 6 hrs. Later he gives one. Lol.

But leaves out the most important one. Points scored and points allowed vs. Like opponents

Dayton points scored=172 or 34.4 ppg points allowed=64 or 12.8 ppg

Crosby points scored=158 or 31.6 ppg points allowed=67 or 13.4 ppg

my money is on dayton by 7.

If Crosby does not turn the ball over, they will be fine. A lot of talent they have on the outside for the 25 bubble screens they are about to see. Can't turn the ball over though that'll be the story . Either wsy they won't lose by 21 and I'll be eating me a steak courtesy of Liltex at Applebee's afterwards drinking a big bud light! Go COOGS!!!!

If Crosby does not turn the ball over, they will be fine. A lot of talent they have on the outside for the 25 bubble screens they are about to see. Can't turn the ball over though that'll be the story . Either wsy they won't lose by 21 and I'll be eating me a steak courtesy of Liltex at Applebee's afterwards drinking a big bud light! Go COOGS!!!!

That's right just prepare for the bubble screen then watch and be amazed.

I like Crosby's defensive backfield they do have some good athletes behind the D- line they also have big players in the trench but not that overly athletic or quick. KP exposed Crosby's defensive line the second half at Turner Stadium. I like our chances with the 25 bubble screens, our offense puts up more points than Crosby against like opponents and when you have a player-maker like McBride on the receiving end of the screen he will get his always has and he will against Crosby also. Then when they key on him we have Keener and Chambers waiting on the long ball to mix things up not to mention an elusive little RB who's getting better every game! Should be a great game to watch ! GO BRONCO'S -----

you in just for the steak! Lol

Apparently you people have been wearing rose colored glasses for your beloved Broncos. How soon you forget how the middle got shredded by a 5'7" KWP receiver. What do you fellas think these 6+' receivers are gonna do to that secondary of two way players? Not too mention after Crosby pounds the ball on your D-line and LB's then what. This game no matter how the "RIVALRY" aspect falls into place is nothing short of a Crosby Woodshed beat down and you better hope the coaches call off the dogs, end of story. Y'all need to move along on this thread and start a new one on how Dayton recovers from a Cougar mauling to somehow beat New Caney!!!!

Apparently you people have been wearing rose colored glasses for your beloved Broncos. How soon you forget how the middle got shredded by a 5'7" KWP receiver. What do you fellas think these 6+' receivers are gonna do to that secondary of two way players? Not too mention after Crosby pounds the ball on your D-line and LB's then what. This game no matter how the "RIVALRY" aspect falls into place is nothing short of a Crosby Woodshed beat down and you better hope the coaches call off the dogs, end of story. Y'all need to move along on this thread and start a new one on how Dayton recovers from a Cougar mauling to somehow beat New Caney!!!!

WOW! Love your enthusiasm... But your wrong....  

Both times I watched those 6+ receivers from Crosby ( Humble, KP ) they did excel in dropping passes !!! lol ---