#6 Texas A&M at #12 Mississippi State.

king

Aggie played a bad bad game - O looked bad (also receivers dropped too many balls) and the D was exposed.  Hope they can get back on track next week.  But another tough game next week.  Sumlins gonna earn his pay this year.

But I also have a question - how many times you gonna throw that receiver screen and have Miss State kill it - I think they ran it like 10 times

Aggie played a bad bad game - O looked bad (also receivers dropped too many balls) and the D was exposed. Hope they can get back on track next week. But another tough game next week. Sumlins gonna earn his pay this year.

But I also have a question - how many times you gonna throw that receiver screen and have Miss State kill it - I think they ran it like 10 times

I hate that play in general. Probably because I have never seen my team do any good with it. Drives me nuts too

Really thought Arky was a wake up call for these guys, so nice of them to prove me wrong. Oh well the door is wide open still. If we stop dropping passes we might be able to have shootouts but this is why I wasn't close to being ready to fully lean on the D.

Maybe ole pi$$ wilh have an off game and boost us back where we want to be

Care to tell us where your team stands?

The way I see it, we still have 3 big ranked games to go, leaving the door the wide open to climb.

Yep, the good news after yesterday is that if you win out, you still easily make the playoff. The bad news after yesterday is you have to figure something out defensively or you will lose at least twice more.

Good to see Texas fans back reveling in a Texas A&M loss - got kinda sick of the fake "love" for the Aggie's while they were winning.

"Just as easy to fall.

You wanna bet?"

I will bet that Texas A&M will have more wins than Texas!

I bet you would. You could lose out and still win that bet!

Can't argue that the defense looks horrid, maybe not as bad as last season, but there are holes nonetheless.  But I'm more concerned about the offense at this point; specifically all the dropped passes because those are unforced errors.  If it hits you in the hands it should be caught...it shouldn't be deflected, kicked up in the air, and picked off...IMO (but that's football)

The bulldogs definitely outplayed the Aggies in this game and deserved the win, but the fat lady ain't singin' yet...

Predictions this week:

Arkansas over Bama (most overrated team in the sec west)

Aggies over Rebels (goal post blues)

Bulldogs over Tigers (will the real Mississippi team please stand up?)

Can't argue that the defense looks horrid, maybe not as bad as last season, but there are holes nonetheless.  But I'm more concerned about the offense at this point; specifically all the dropped passes because those are unforced errors.  If it hits you in the hands it should be caught...it shouldn't be deflected, kicked up in the air, and picked off...IMO (but that's football)

The bulldogs definitely outplayed the Aggies in this game and deserved the win, but the fat lady ain't singin' yet...

Predictions this week:

Arkansas over Bama (most overrated team in the sec west)

Aggies over Rebels (goal post blues)

Bulldogs over Tigers (will the real Mississippi team please stand up?)

Anafanatic, I'm feeling just the opposite.

Bama over Arkansas - Bama has their problems, but Arkasas has theirs too.

Rebels over the Aggies _ Bo Wallace and Co. will exploit the Aggie secondary and the Aggies will face the toughest defense they've seen yet.

Tigers over the Bulldogs - Of all the SEC West teams, Auburn is the most complete package. Miss St. is playing a little over thie heads and I think they come down this week.

Saying this, I can really seeing all of these games going either way. While the SEC West feeds upon itself, PAC-12 teams, Big 10 teams and Notre Dame climb in the polls.