22-5A Team Stats!!!!

I'll bump the 21-5a stat thread, but there's nothing that compares to King's offense or Crosby's defense. Humble's defensive numbers are pretty crazy too.

Humbles defensive numbers are no better than png. And yes King has insane offensive numbers but they are the only one. Ned, lumberton, and png all have offensive numbers that are as good as your number 2 offense (crosby)

Humbles defensive numbers are no better than png. And yes King has insane offensive numbers but they are the only one. Ned, lumberton, and png all have offensive numbers that are as good as your number 2 offense (crosby)

Humble gives up less yards and over a td less per game than PNG. Crosby has played a tougher schedule than all of those teams except one PNG game against WOS. If Crosby had played Lumberton's schedule they would be averaging nearly 600 ypg on offense. And you can see the head to head yardage against Ned too, neither of their units are as good as Crosby's.

Humble gives up less yards and over a td less per game than PNG. Crosby has played a tougher schedule than all of those teams except one PNG game against WOS. If Crosby had played Lumberton's schedule they would be averaging nearly 600 ypg on offense. And you can see the head to head yardage against Ned too, neither of their units are as good as Crosby's.

Dude PNG is only giving up 7 more ypg than humble. And since we're talking about strength of schedule let's talk about King playing a winless magnolia team....yeah that's really up there.

Dude PNG is only giving up 7 more ypg than humble. And since we're talking about strength of schedule let's talk about King playing a winless magnolia team....yeah that's really up there.

That's no different than Ned getting to play a winless Vidor or PNG getting 4A Chapel Hill and putrid Lee. Humble has better athletes than anyone in that district other than Central and would finish in no lower than 3rd place. I think we're something like 15-3 against y'all the last few years, obviously our strength of schedule gets us ready to hand out L's across the river. Overall there's more talent, better coaching and bigger enrollments over here which is probably the reason for the disparity.

So we have to wait till week ten for Crosby vs CE King, three more weeks for ned vs central, then PNG-NED, then a month PNG vs Central. Also have to agree. The only tough game PNG has played is WOS. Until we play someone that can move the ball on a consistent basis, I'm not so ld just yet.although they did give us a shot at beating WOS by blocking extra point in O.T.

We will never know the outcome of a Crosby vs Vidor non district game. Crosby is too scared to play Vidor after that whipping they gave them in the playoffs...lol

No disrespect, but I don't think Vidor is very high on anybody's list of non-district matchups. Crosby played two high profile games against perennial power Ned and an area top 10 matchup with Angleton. Crosby has only lost once in their last twenty regular season matchups so I highly doubt anybody's scared, just the higher-ups being cautious perhaps.

Like I told My Two three years ago, congrats, it will be your only playoff win for the next 5 years. Two years down and you dont have a win this season so I'm looking good on going 3-3 with that one. On a more serious note though, Vidor is the only team to beat Crosby in bi-district the last 6 years. Maybe you can celebrate that since you didn't get to celebrate your win?

No disrespect, but I don't think Vidor is very high on anybody's list of non-district matchups. Crosby played two high profile games against perennial power Ned and an area top 10 matchup with Angleton. Crosby has only lost once in their last twenty regular season matchups so I highly doubt anybody's scared, just the higher-ups being cautious perhaps.
Like I told My Two three years ago, congrats, it will be your only playoff win for the next 5 years. Two years down and you dont have a win this season so I'm looking good on going 3-3 with that one. On a more serious note though, Vidor is the only team to beat Crosby in bi-district the last 6 years. Maybe you can celebrate that since you didn't get to celebrate your win?

higher ups cautious of what?

They would play them at a neutral site and whip their butts again.

I would focus on actually winning a game first before you talking about whipping a squad that's undefeated. Ned just dropped 50 on y'all guy, it took them all the way until their last possession to reach 20 on Crosby who still hasn't given up more than that at the midway point in the season. Congrats on you 1 bi-district win during my lifetime though.

higher ups cautious of what?

We will never know the outcome of a Crosby vs Vidor non district game. Crosby is too scared to play Vidor after that whipping they gave them in the playoffs...lol

*correction* they're too afraid to play IN Vidor. ;)

Higher ups cautious of what?

IDK, I wasn't aware we were afraid to play a team with like 4 or 5 wins the last two years "IN" anywhere. You'll have to ask MBG I guess?

IDK, I wasn't aware we were afraid to play a team with like 4 or 5 wins the last two years "IN" anywhere. You'll have to ask MBG I guess?

ask me for what? The question was asked to you, you're the face of Crosby on this board and you stated the cautious comment. Higher ups cautious of what?