22-5A Team Stats!!!!

I guess we will see at bi district coug.

We will never know the outcome of a Crosby vs Vidor non district game. Crosby is too scared to play Vidor after that whipping they gave them in the playoffs...lol

*correction* they're too afraid to play IN Vidor. ;)

No disrespect, but I don't think Vidor is very high on anybody's list of non-district matchups. Crosby played two high profile games against perennial power Ned and an area top 10 matchup with Angleton. Crosby has only lost once in their last twenty regular season matchups so I highly doubt anybody's scared, just the higher-ups being cautious perhaps.
Like I told My Two three years ago, congrats, it will be your only playoff win for the next 5 years. Two years down and you dont have a win this season so I'm looking good on going 3-3 with that one. On a more serious note though, Vidor is the only team to beat Crosby in bi-district the last 6 years. Maybe you can celebrate that since you didn't get to celebrate your win?

What are the higher ups cautious about cougar??

As you can see, I was replying to the "Crosby is scared " post from the Vidor fan while also replying to MBG's "correction" of it. Like I said, this was total news to me that Crosby would be scared to play somebody "IN" anywhere due to a loss three years prior? The higher ups comments was pure speculation on a prior post.