Kirbyville 56 Kountze 14/Final

WOSgrad

What a fan. I can't believe Kountze isn't more successful in football with all this support.

I was just a fan. I graduated from kountze, but I have nobody in the program and strictly went to the games because I love watching football, but I'm not gonna continue to watch that sorry if that offends anyone, which is shouldnt.

I was just a fan. I graduated from kountze, but I have nobody in the program and strictly went to the games because I love watching football, but I'm not gonna continue to watch that sorry if that offends anyone, which is shouldnt.

I'm just really surprised at how the comments have changed over the last few weeks by you Kountze "fans".

Not that long ago people were just stupid for saying you guys were gonna lose. It's kind of comical to me.

I'm just really surprised at how the comments have changed over the last few weeks by you Kountze "fans".

Not that long ago people were just stupid for saying you guys were gonna lose. It's kind of comical to me.

yeah after the year they had last year, usually you continue to get better so we were optimistic. If you cheered on a team you would make those responses as well, but your a cold hearted dude and you don't believe in cheering on a team we understand

yeah after the year they had last year, usually you continue to get better so we were optimistic. If you cheered on a team you would make those responses as well, but your a cold hearted dude and you don't believe in cheering on a team we understand

Just stating an unbiased observation. Most people just let emotion get in the way. That's why my statements aren't taken well.

Don't get on the coach. He was given this assignment very late in the summer and didn't have a ton of kids come out for the program. I've said it before but I'll say it again, the expectations were unrealistic. This was a 4th place team last year and the teams above them are as good as they were last year and Buna dropped down. If they go 5-5 they have been SUCCESSFUL .

Everything so far this season is not squarely on the Kids and really not on Joubert, but adjustments have to made and if they are not than the crap ball rolls down hill and fall in his lap...like it or not thats how the cookie crumbles! I'm gonna stop here out of respect for Joubert and hope for his players sake he handles things...he is a winner so I feel he will, nobody hates getting beat more than Coach Joubert! I'm not down on this team or the staff, life is full of adversities and it's usually those that help define who we are...proud of those young men on the field at the end who kept up the fight. Now let's go focus on what we need too and go after EC!

Kountze came out competitive and Kville looked shell shocked.  Kountze did some things very well early and Kville seemed to struggle on offense in the 1st Quarter. 

If Kville secondary didn't play as well as they did then Kountze could have jumped out big.  Arnold was on the run but finding space and slinging it around.  Eventually the D line started getting to him and with secondary playing well it  started getting sloppy for Kountze.  Kville started just pounding the ball on offense and eventually started making progress and wore the Kountze D down and opened up the playbook.  Kville seemed to make the adjustments when needed and that was the difference (not that it was difficult with Kountze running the same 4 plays the first half over and over)   Not sure what was behind the decision to switch Arnold to wide out but the back up could not handle the Kville front D line.  Arnold could at least get out of the pocket and make something happen. 

Kountze came out at after half and didn't seem to make any adjustments.  When Kville scored on the 1st play for 60 yards you could just see the air go out of Kountze.  Between the terrible calls by refs and the several injury timeouts for mainly Kountze players the game started to drag out and you can tell the players on both sides affected. 

Overall it was a good game played by both sides.  Good luck Kountze on the rest of your season!  Now that this game is behind us at least this fan will become a Lion supporter!.