HARDIN JEFFERSON

CraigS

I put this here due to all the bantering about HJ football and their recent success (me included) however on a more serious note - I send prayers to HJ that things will work out for the better against these idiots. I have and I will always join the bantering back and forth - but on this subject _ I STAND WITH HJ.

GOD BLESS HJ

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/kfdm_vid_11884.shtml

HJ..... (High 5)..

Lol at the parent not wanting to be identified.

And I call BS on that...if you are going to do something like this, that parent should at least be big enough to stand up in front of EVERYONE and own it........I know what it's like to stand against the brass and be very unpopular - but if you feel strongly enough to fight against something - be strong enough to stand up and face it head on! regardless of what anyone else says or thinks!

I still wouldn't agree (and many didn't agree with me) but I would at least respect their "stance" on their belief more so.....

If you look at the comments at the bottom of the article, looks like the lady was called out by name. I wont post it here because not sure if its correct. Also, if the lady took her kids out of school a year ago, why is she trolling the isd website that her children no longer attend? I think its sad that we spend countless time and resources fighting something that HURTS NO ONE whether you believe in God or not. Isnt there way better things to focus on improving? Seems to me that this country is going down hill trying to please the perpetually offended minority. In my opinion, the FFR group is a bunch of Bullys. They will continue to get there way terrorizing the school districts that they know cant afford litigation defense. Someone needs to step up and oppose this group.

I stand with HJ, seperation of church and state is INTENDED to mean no State run religious organization, i.e. The Church of England. It is not intended by our founding fathers that religion be excluded from schools, ten commandments taken out of government buildings, etc.. We are, have been, and hopefully will be ONE NATION UNDER GOD. Stop the political correctness. If ONE person gets offended we have to change the name of our sports teams and so on. It's time to make a stand and get back to our core values. As long as no child was being forced into this organization there should not be a problem with it.

I find it very funny that atheists try to force there religion upon Christians and its not wrong, but if Christians want to attend school and learn about Christ independently with teachers it is a MAJOR problem. I'm glad I went to a private school and could worship my Savior at all times without being ridiculed. Next there gonna say pre game prayers should be abolished. Fight the fight the good Lord intended! Stick it to em HJ!!

The last paragraph : "One of the parents we spoke with said its not about disbanding the group, but letting students have the right to make their own choices."

Wow, they do have the right to make their own choices. They don't have to join any group if they don't want to. This is the kind of crap that makes me mad. Just like the Kountze thing, nobody is making anybody read and believe the religious messages. If you think its rubbish, cool, ignore it. But don't try to punish the people that believe.

Atheist are probably angry because they believe their entire existence is an accident. I'd be mad too if my life had no meaning at all other than to live and die. Poor folks